Boy Girl or both

Today Gomez and Morticia were going to find out the baby's gender. Gomez and Morticia were hoping for a girl but Gomez knew it was a girl he just said I think. "Are you excited cara?" Gomez asked with a devilish smile on his face. She nodded and smiled she unusually quiet today she was really nervous they made it this far with Gomez's treatment she had hope that he was going to make it. "Querdia? Tish!" Gomez shouted.
She looked at him with a questioning look. "Are you ok you spaced out." Gomez said to her.
"Oh nothing darling daydreaming." Morticia smiled and put her head in his shoulder.
"Morticia Addams?" The nurse called Gomez and Morticia spring up and followed the nurse into the office. "How are we today?" The nurse asked
"We're good just really nervous and excited." Morticia said with a slight smile. "The doctor will be with you shortly." The nurse said. Gomez and Morticia shared the same feeling nervousness. The doctor came and told Morticia to lie down on the table as he looked for the baby. The doctor smiled and said "Well Mr and Mrs.Addams you are having a girl!" Gomez's mouth dropped as Morticia started to cry "I was right I knew it!" Gomez shouted in excitement. Morticia smiled as they returned home to tell the family the good news.
"We have good news." Morticia said smiling.
"The baby's gender is a Girl!" Gomez exclaimed
The whole family was really excited to welcome a little girl into the family again.
Finally a happy chapter so Gomez's dreams were right.
Please comment what name I should give the baby!