I Quit

Gomez slammed the car door and rushed into the house Morticia slowly followed.
"Mother what's wrong with  father?" Pugsley asked.
Morticia looked her son and hugged him she tried so hard not to cry. "Well your father is sick dear and he's really hurting because his cancer got worse." Morticia explained.
Pugsley hugged his mother tight and went to go play with Wednesday as Morticia went upstairs to find Gomez.
Gomez was looking out his window in pain this was the end it was near so why not end it all right now? Morticia knocked on the door "Gomez please let me in.GOMEZ!" Morticia yelled. Gomez just kept staring out the window as he yelled at her "Go away leave me alone!" Morticia still wasn't having it so she used Mamas axe to bust down the door. He turned to look at her and his mouth dropped as he went over to her "Cara Mia the door what the hell did you do that for?" Gomez asked shocked
"Well you weren't answering me and I was worried about you so I broke the door down." She explained
Gomez sat on the bed as his wife did the same it was an awkward 2 minutes of silence until Gomez spoke, " Querdia I know you don't want me to say it but I'm going to die and I'm never going to see Morrigan." He said putting his face in his hands.
Morticia still didn't know what gender the baby was nor did she suggest names but he was convinced it was Morrigan.
"Gomez I will make you see the birth of this baby if you are on your last breath I don't care I need you there." Morticia said
"What the point if I need more chemo then I'll loose my hair loose everything I'll be a dead man walking and I'll just be in a hospital with nothing." Gomez said laying on his bed.
"You are not going to loose everything because you will have me and your family and you will not die." Morticia said with confidence but still there was a little sorrow in her voice. Gomez got up and gave her a glare and screamed in her face.
"WHY DO YOU THINK I WILL SURVIVE I DON'T THINK YOU REALIZE WHAT'S GOING ON HERE I'M DYING OK I WILL NEVER SEE ANYTHING IM GOING TO DIE IT'S DONE AND OVER FUCKING OVER I'M DONE I GIVE UP!"Gomez walked out of the outline of the broken door and went out the main door.Morticia sobbed in her room she didn't want him to die not now. The family went upstairs and saw Morticia in tears as they knew what Gomez said was shocking.
"Is father gonna did mommy?" Wednesday asked her distraught mother.
"I-I don't know darling I just don't know." She cried as she hugged Wednesday.