Treatment Day 1

Today was the day that Gomez started Chemotherapy it was going to be a long and grueling process. Morticia was a nervous wreck watching Lurch go with him in the car she threw up 3 times that day morning sickness was definitely getting worse. 

"Morticia please you need to eat something for the baby." Mama said 

"Oh alright Mama I will eat but i've just been a nervous wreck since Gomez left I have a feeling he'll be fine but still I'm worried." Morticia sat and ate while her stomach turned and turned with nerves. 

============================================================================

At the hospital in cancer treatment section.

=======================================================================

Gomez sat in the room and laid on the cushioned seat waiting for the doctor with Lurch. 

"Lurch what if I don't get better what if the treatment doesn't work?What if I die?" Gomez was wide eyed and lurch just sat there and groaned. 

The doctor came in with a needle and pricked Gomez, "Hey this will work right doc?" He asked as he looked into the doctor's eyes

"Well it might Mr.Addams it will definitely help you but it's medicine it can either help you or it can't." The doctor frowned and put an IV full of the chemical onto Gomez and he at there patently. 

"Doc that's not good enough I need a yes or no answer will it work? I just found out that I'm going to be a father again for the third time and now my wife is stressed out and I'm worried about if I'm ever going to make it seeing my kids birth so please be honest has it and will it work?" Gomez pleaded the doctor with sorrowful eyes. 

"Mr.Addams I understand your concern with the treatment and it will work but again it could honestly backfire with how your body takes the chemicals but yes it will work." The doctor said Gomez shook his head as the doctor continued, "With that being said for this to work you have to come to the hospital a lot that way your body gets used to the chemicals that are being put into your body." The doctor stopped as the IV was almost empty as he took the IV off and let Gomez go free. Gomez still had doubts about his treatment and if he will live long enough to see his future child grow up and see the rest of his kids grow up. 

=========================================================================

At home 

=====================================================================

"Gomez darling how was your first day of treatment?" Morticia questioned 

Gomez sighed and answered her question "Well it was good but I asked the doctor if it worked and his first response was it's medicine if it works it works but if not then you don't have any other option." He sighed this was to emotional to keep talking.

"Darling it will work I promise you that ok it will be ok I promise." She said she kissed him on the cheek as they laid in bed.