1 - Tell me you love me

I suggest you listen to the song while reading the story

-Every fucking day, I'm constantly fighting with you! - screaming at him, seeing him harden his jaw and his led turn red. 

-You get messages at 2 am and I should not ask you why? - screams at you, seeing his brown eyes with a bright light. 

- He's one of my best friends! What are you jealous by chance? - you ask him, gesturing with his hand indicating it. 

Sometimes you want to hear you say that he loves you, as you tell him every day. 

-I'm not jealous, it's just that I do not like it. I do not like it- he scream at you, seeing him indicate the phone not far from you. 

-I am not there, I'm not there- I keep repeating shaking my head, feeling the tears now about to come out of your eyes. 

-At least I do not hide with you message! - screams, now with the tears that flow copiously on your face. 

-And what would you like to say?- He asks harshly, seeing him close his hands in fists. 

-I saw you looking at her chest, Connor- creeps, bringing the conversation back to the evening just passed out at an event.

-Oh right, maybe I'm going to ask the number, maybe call me and we text! - screams furiously, seeing his hair disappeared, while the tears rise. You look at your hand: the ring that gave you asking you to marry it, maybe it's better to avoid it.

-This is too much. We could never work - you speak with a broken voice, shaking your head.

-Tell me that you love me- ask him, seeing him look at you intensely, while he analyzes your entire figure.

-Tell Connor! - screaming, closing his eyes strongly, feeling completely exposed, fragile and broken.

-If you want a fight, then pick someone else- Connor says in a harsh voice.

-I do not want someone else, I want you! - the screams going close, slamming your hands on his chest, seeing him look at you again with that look hard and almost expressionless.

-Do you know what Connor? Do what the hell you like- you say to him, taking your hands off his chest, backing away and turning around, you close the bedroom door in your face. 

A heartbreaking scream comes from your lips, feeling immediately after the door slam, making you realize that Connor is gone. 

In days like this you only need someone who loves you, someone who hears what your heart says in small whispers that he sometimes could hear. 

Still crying, mix your tears with the water from the shower, putting yourself immediately in bed. 

That big bed that without Connor looks bigger than usual, making you feel cold despite being late summer. 

With difficulty, you can get to sleep. You hate immensely when you and Connor argue like that, bringing out the worst in yourself. 

The next day with difficulty, you can get out of bed, heading into the kitchen. 

So distracted, you do not realize that on the big table in the living room, there's a big bunch of red roses.

As soon as you see them, leave your cup and approach it, looking at it with suspicion. 

A note at the top of the roses catches your attention. the opening and the perfect and light calligraphy of Connor already makes you shiver."I'm not perfect, I never said I was. 

-Maybe I can not say it every day as you tell me, or when you whisper it with your eyes or your small gestures. I may seem cold and detached, but when I'm with you everything else disappears: the problems, the people, the thoughts. You are a fantastic person, you are the only one who understands me and the only one with whom I would like to spend my future. I love you so much that it is hard for me to tell you, because there is nothing that can show you appropriately. We argue, it's true, but every quarrel makes me understand that the only one that I would like to be always and only you. You know where to find me, yours Connor- the ticket, feeling your silent tears streak your face. 

Put the card on the side of the bouquet of roses, sniffing them and turning you out of the house, seeing him there, leaning on his sports car. 

As soon as he sees you, he nods a slight smile on his face, coming towards you. 

He takes your face in his hands and wiping his tears on your cheeks with his thumbs, he approaches you and kisses you. 

A long and sweet kiss.

-I love you, my princess- she whispers against your lips, kissing you again.