9 - Rude Boy (Little smut?)

I suggest you listen to the song while reading the story

Already from your first meeting on the terrace of that first case concerning the first deviant, that attitude like a boss, that little gesture of the head that gave the definitive signal to execute the deviant once saved the hostage, has come into you a profound interest in that android, with such a determined and sure air.

His interrogation with the second deviant found at the second murder, showed both sides of Connor: the bad cop and the good cop, able to extract information in both cases.

Even his fighting skills have captivated you: the pursuits, the fight against the Tracy at the Eden Club, the revolt against the deviant and the way in which so easily knocked out anyone who gets in his way, preventing the completion of his missions .

Taken to write the report to your home, remembering every little detail on the fight scenes that you and Connor have faced a few days before concerning the case of another deviant, the sound of the doorbell distracts you, making you stand up and direct you to the door opening it and finding yourself in the figure of Connor dirty with thirium on his uniform.

Worried you immediately enter, observing it with minuteness.

-What the hell happened to you?- ask in an altered voice, seeing him tighten his tie like nothing.

-There was a small incident with a deviant as I came here to compile the report from you- his quiet and serene voice makes you laugh involuntarily, while he observes you by just tilting his head looking at you curiously.

Ignoring his appearance, you walk close to your desk, bringing a chair to you and pointing it to Connor, who sits down very elegantly, starting to check the report you've written up to now.

-Very detailed, agent- notes Connor, sketching a slight smile.

-I'm always detailed when it comes to you- you confessed with a satisfied smile, while you resume the relationship followed by Connor, alert and attentive to your every move.

-Every report written by you is described in detail, as if you were reliving it at that precise moment. It is a dowry that few agents have - smile at those words, turning a moment to look at Connor sitting next to you with his hands on his knees watching you, almost happy.

-We say that more than dowry, is my particularity, it is not for everyone to pay much attention when you compile a report and my particular attention comes from something- try to explain, seeing Connor taken from your speech so as to hint with the head of to continue.

-Our first meeting, was what gave rise to this my 'dow'-you say with quotes.

-I do not understand- shakes the head Connor, slightly inclining the body towards you, curious to know.

-Your way of talking, your movements, changing the attitude of a bad cop to a good cop has triggered my particular attention in our investigations and consequently in my relationships, in addition to your skilled fighting skills- explain, seeing him nod.

-Which of the two cop do you prefer?- he asks you, opening your eyes wide for that unexpected question.

-How?- I ask, shaking my head, raising a side of my mouth in a small smile, while Connor's chocolate-brown eyes collide with yours.

-Do you prefer when I'm a bad cop or a good cop?- He asks, tilting his head to the right, waiting for your answer.

-Well, let's say there is no preference, both are quite fascinating. The bad one pushes to confess, pushes to the limit who is on the other side; the good cop instead cheers up when the bad cop goes further, makes you feel safe, in a way you cuddle- explain, sweeten your traits at the thought of what you're describing.

-Definitely, both like them- Connor confirms, as he glances at him.

-Yes- nod, seeing him nod slowly with his head.

-Do you feel something for me?- asks you firmly, while shaking your head not understanding.

-How?- You ask, looking at him.

-Answer me- orders you with a hard tone, while you start to get out of breath.

-I do not know, maybe yes ...? - ask yourself more, as you start to sweat in your hands.

You get up suddenly, ready to take a sip of water but you're hurled against the wall, while Connor's body is behind you, holding your wrists behind your shoulder, your face pressed against the wall and the his other free hand on your side.

-Is that what you mean by a bad cop?- He asks at your ear, while from your lips comes a lament, but of pleasure.

You had imagined so many scenes with Connor, that you would have liked to happen.

The hand on your side rises and reaches your tail, dragging it away and making your hair fall behind your shoulder and a few strands in front of your eyes.

With your free hand move the lock in front of your eyes, giving the possibility to both look at you, even if he is in this case that commands.

-What do you want? - asks you in a low voice against your ear.

-Show me what you got now- whispering against the wall, feeling you lay your hands on your hips and overwhelmingly turn around, finding yourself now with your back to the wall, looking at him in the face. Now his gaze has softened.

-Do you want me to touch you?- asks you, always with your hands on your hips.

-Yes- you say to him nodding, feeling the desire inside you increase.

Move a hand from your side, passing it on your hand, climbing from the arm, ending up on your neck and your face.

Put a finger on your lips while you start, feeling the chills all over your body.

With little warning he crushes the body against yours, fitting it into yours, looking at you with different eyes, a dark light in his eyes.

-I do not want to hear a word- order, then move the hair from the neck, holding them in the hand and starting to leave you wet kisses on the neck.

Close your eyes and try to resist sighing and moaning with pleasure.

But as soon as his hand from the side comes down to your thigh and lifts it up, you can not hold back and moan with pleasure, feeling Connor move quickly from your neck and throw yourself on your lips, in a frenetic and rude way.

Your hands end up in her hair, pulling me greedily, asking for more.

With a strength that you did not imagine, he picks you up, making your legs tie up to his torso, heading to your room.

With force and little warning, he throws you on the bed as you try to catch your breath, seeing Connor looking at you with a different light in his eyes.

If u want a second part, completely smut, like and comment below :D