12 - Fuck feelings

I suggest you listen to the song while reading the story

You did not want to fall in love, not him at least.

You knew it was terribly wrong, but as we say, the heart is not commanded.

But it happened, and you do not even know how.

You know that if they left you alone, you could not control yourself, you'd run away not to say what he would never tell you.

You know that if you see it, you'd run back immediately.

Sometimes you blame feelings, they ruin your life, they waste your time.

Can not help you when there is around him, try to understand why, avoiding that he is to break down permanently.

So you turn around and the only thing you do is go away.

You can not just let it go, it's not like that.

And so you feel in a cage, in this room while in front of you there is Connor.

At CyberLife they talked about a minor breakdown and that for reasons they can not divulge, they will not be able to replace Connor's model, so you'll wait two days, hoping it will be replaced.

For you it seems like the usual Connor: continues to play with his coin in his hands, making it go from side to side with fluid and perfect movements.

So damn perfect that it annoys you so much that you think you can get the coin out of his hands at the exact moment he can always stop it in his fingers

-Stop it Connor- you roar, seeing him look at you for a moment, and then resume his tricks with the coin.

-I'm sorry, but this increases the accuracy of my reflexes and my cognitive abilities- it justifies, while you just want to punch him in the face, because even his fucking excuses seem so damn right for your mind.

But despite that, you just can not stand such perfection so you get up and stop Connor's wrist with your hand, take the coin from your fingers, resting it in the back pocket of your jeans, moving away from him later.

Sigh, feeling slightly quieter.

-Is there any problem that stole my coin from me?- Connor asks innocently as he faces you, still sitting on the chair, watching you with his hands on his legs.

- You were damn irritating - try to attack him with your voice, but only leaves an atonic phrase, while cursing his face so angelic and sweet.

Why did they have to do it so beautiful?

-There's something else, is not it?- He asks, now looking at you seriously. You start to sweat cold, moving your gaze elsewhere, not meeting the brown eyes of the android that continues to stare at you without detaching the contact with your eyes for anything in the world.

-When you are close to me, your beats increase, blood pressure rises dramatically, you start to sweat and you are always awkward. This does not reflect his figure as an agent analyzes, while with a guttural groan, close your eyes, hoping not to explode like a time bomb.

-And what do you know, Connor?- I asked him now, looking him in the eye, arms folded, putting the weight only on one leg.

-When you are with your colleagues, you are calm, alert, precise and scrupulous. Your emotions are under control, but when you are around me something interferes with your emotions - his look now doubtful, as if he were thinking about what the cause might be.

-God Connor, do not you understand that you're the cause?! - scream, not doing it anymore. 

Tilt hid head, trying to understand your words.

-Me? - asks you, pointing with his forefinger chest, almost incredulous.

-You really have a wheel out of place, today- express your thoughts aloud, seeing him observe you with even more precision than before.

-You have always been the problem of any behavioral alteration of mine, Connor- try to explain, as you notice his gaze change, as if he had realized what you are explaining to him.

-It's all your fault, or perhaps of CyberLife: they made you so perfect, charming, intelligent, fearless, and this and other inevitably make me take a crush on a damn android - almost screaming, while you torment your hands and you move in circles around the place, trying to calm down.

-Calm down please- try to tell you, getting up from the chair, raising your hand as if to stop you.

-How can I? I've just told you I'm in love with you, you stupid machine! - You scream out of control, while you cry and you are desperate for the situation in which you have put yourself.

You had to let Hank take care of Connor.

-I'm not just a machine- looking at him suddenly, as if frizzed by those words.

-I'm alive - he says, while you still do not know whether to believe or burst out laughing for the nervous.

-What are you saying, Connor?- You asked, more confused than before.

- I'm perfectly sure how you feel, I recently managed to experience such conflicting emotions. Why do you think CyberLife wants to replace me? - he asks, tilting his head slightly, pushing you to ask him the fateful question.

-Have you become a deviant?- You ask him, banging my eyes several times, incredulous. He nods in consensus, as he almost feels the ground beneath his feet fail.

-Shit- sentencing, turning around and putting your hands on the sides of your neck, thinking.

-You must go-announce yourself by turning to Connor, who looks at you.

Put your hands on his shoulders, trying to collect it, but all he does is raise his hands and touch yours, walking with both hands your arms, then placing a hand on your shoulder and the other on your cheek, while at any moment the heart and the head could burst.

-Please be calm. I do not want you to run away like you do when you're with me- quietly whisper, as you close your eyes and try to regain control of your beats.

Let go of your arms along your hips, feeling Connor's hand stay still on your cheek.

-Look at me- orders Connor, with his sweet tone as you open your eyes and look at him intently, almost mirroring you in his eyes.

-With me you'll be safe, I promise you- he says, while slowly approaching your face, staying still a few seconds to a breath from your lips, then do not make it any more and clear the distances, placing your hands around his neck

-I had to kiss you first- whispered against his lips, seeing him smile and look into your eyes.

-I think so too- he says, while you smile too, laying his forehead against his.