14 - XX

I was at the center of the plant, without headphones, to shoot at the target away from me.

I held the pistol in my hands and squeezed it with precision, charging every blow with my mind.

-My name is Connor, I'm the android sent by CyberLife- I turned around shooting, taken aback by that voice behind me.

The android shifted with his body, only being smeared on his left shoulder, as I watched him return to the initial position, while I lowered the gun and looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

-To be an android your reflexes are not the maximum-spit in suspicious tone.

- I perform the calibration of my reflexes every day, agent - responds in tone, while I notice that he does not wear a tie, which gives him a more cheeky look.

-Anyway, I do not need an android- while I look at it in all its elegance and firmness.

-It was the CyberLife to send me to her- she answers firmly, while looking at you with her hazel eyes.

-For what? Patrol the way with me? - you ask amused, bringing your arms under your breast, seeing the android follow every movement.

-To go hunting for deviant- you answer, while you almost choking with your own saliva.

- But are you crazy? Those deviants are more unpredictable than the weather here in Detroit-yelling, as you see him tilt his head and watch you.

-The weather forecast of Detroit is hardly erroneous and responds in a tone of sap.

-It was a joke Connor, I see that humor is not in your program- you say, choking a laugh, watching it as you analyze it like any doctor with a patient.

-Stop looking at me like that- pointing at him with your index finger, feeling embarrassed.

-how? - asks you in a curious way, still with the head tilted.

-As if I was doing an x-ray- you look into his eyes.

-In fact I'm analyzing, agent- at those words your eyes are wide open and almost your jaw falls to the ground.

Shake your head and overtake it.

-Did I say something embarrassing?- He asks, as he follows you up the stairs. You turn and look at him from above: so it looks even more beautiful.

-You are embarrassing, Connor - tried to say, holding back a smile.

-And do not look at my ass! - you warn him, turning and climbing the stairs.

Do not even put feet in the center that there is a huge mess: in a fraction of a second a hand takes you by the wrist, carrying you against your chest, finding yourself too close to him.

With the corner of his eyes, he watches the policemen running like lightning bolts, shouting that there is a robbery in the city, then looking at Connor.

-Do you have anything to say about my reflexes, Agent?- Now hestart being an asshole too?

You look at him, as if I'm going to slap him, but then you say it's just a car and arguing it would be useless.

As soon as you notice that the agents have stopped running behind you, you wonder why her grip is still firmly on your body.

-Leave me- orders to the android that without obeying, continues to hold you to his body, while observing you deeply in the eyes.

-Why does your blood pressure increase, and your heartbeats are accelerated? - Connor asks, looking at you carefully.

I open my eyes and feel his cheeks blush.

-Because you have not obeyed, Connor try to say quickly, while a mocking smile makes space on the gentle face of the android.

-Did they ever tell you that she's a terrible liar, Agent?- Now he makes fun of you, too.

-I told me that I'm very fast-you say while trying to kick him with his knee but he with his body fits his, completely limiting your movements.

Try to catch your breath, while now his body is completely crushed to yours, trying to immobilize and succeeded.

In his brown eyes a different light, an almost mischievous smile on his face.

A hand rests on your side, sneaking under the shirt, making you shiver at the touch of your skin, the other hand next to your face, preventing you from escaping from him but as you can if his body is stuck to yours and feel all his muscles contracted against you?

-What are you doing Connor? - Call him by name, with shortness of breath, while with the inclined head slowly approaching you.

-I am calibrating my reflexes, agent- teasing, bringing his face into the crook of your neck, while you feel his warm breath against your neck and close your eyes grudging imperceptibly.

As soon as you feel his lips settle on your neck, slowly and gently, you can not hold back a moan coming out of your lips while your face is against the android's hair.

-Stop it- try to say in a whisper, which comes out bad anyway.

-Why Agent?- Connor asks amused, as the torture continues on your neck with his lips.

-Do not obey, I will confirm to CyberLife that you are a deviant- try to say firmly but his increasingly intense kisses on your neck can not help you at all.

-And you would like me to quit? - asks you in your ear with a hoarse and sexy voice.

-Absolutely not- you do not even realize what you said, as soon as you find Connor's face in front of your smile that genuinely smiles and throws itself headlong into your lips.