4 - You deserve better

I suggest you listen to the song while reading the story

-Sometimes I do not know if my heart beats, but your beats more than mine sometimes. You know very well that maybe it's not even worth it, but continue because the more it hurts and the more it seems right. And I must tell you what I have in mind: you deserve better, better than me - start telling you, while shaking your head, feeling the tears coming out of your eyes.

-No ... -you whisper seeing him continue his speech.

-Maybe I could be what you want, but I want you to see that you're better without me in your life. I'm hopeless, I can not give you something real-

-You know what I want- you say with a broken voice, seeing him shake his head, begging you to let him speak.

-I hope you find someone who loves you like no one else in the world, who gives you something real, because you deserve better than a piece of plastic with which to spend your life - keeps telling you, while you see in your eyes how much you say everything is hurting you.

-You really are a terrible person- you whisper.

-You insist on telling me that you are hopeless, that you can not give me something real, but everything that has been between us until now, Connor, has made me more alive than anything else in the world and I do not care if you consider yourself a car. For me you are a real person, who breathes and suffers like every other human being- screams at him while he continues to look at you sadly, seeing those dark brown eyes, never seen so dark in all the time you know him.

-everything I do makes you cry-

-You make me cry when you do not feel enough for me, when you're all for me. You've always been everything to me, Connor- you say, approaching him, who, lowering his head, looks at your hands that meet, they are looking for an endless dance.

When your hands finally finish that beautiful dance, both raise your faces to the other, looking into your eyes.

-Always and only loved you- whisper, looking intensely at you with those brown eyes that have now changed a light, becoming luminous and no longer as gloomy as before.

-You make me understand every day- answer him by sketching a smile, seeing him do the same with a corner of his lips.

A hand passes on your face, caressing your wet cheek, drying it.

-I love you so much- whisper, approaching you, feeling his breath collide against your face.

Your lips meet, in a chaste kiss full of unspoken words, held emotions.

Stay a few millimeters from the lips of the other, while I am gazes are in each other.

-I will come and I only want you- you whisper against his lips, seeing him smile and throw himself once more on your lips, tightening tightly to his body.

The kisses become stronger and both fight for those who dominate each other.

Breath against breath, skin against skin, heart against heart.

Your hands move between his hair, squeezing them between your fingers, loving that pleasant feeling of being between your fingers.

In a fit Connor, your inferior passes between your teeth, making you grunt.

-Marry me- he whispers, breathlessly.

-For all life-answer.