7- Like I Would

I suggest you listen to the song while reading the story

He won't love you like I would

And this is precisely the problem: you know very well that he would be better than anyone else, on any kind of appearance.

He is different from anyone else: not because he is an android, but because his touch is different from others, as if he knew your body, in every detail.

See his eyes everywhere, hear his voice among the others, feel his touch when you're alone.

It has become like a drug and you can not get out of it anymore.

Are you in everlasting conflict about what to do: go to the station and meet him, since the old classmates, including you, meet after months of break from the deviant revolts or stay at home like every other evening?

It's a bad idea, but you know how it is: you like the risk too much and with him the risk is assured.

-Kiddo' is too long that I do not see you! - Hank screams as soon as you enter the district: bring a burgundy dress, very simple.

Replace with force the hug that Hank is making you and smile, detaching and looking around.

The room is very large and there are almost all your colleagues, but you're looking for one in particular.

-I know who you're looking for, little girl- Hank says behind me, making a small smile appear on my face.

As if everything else disappears, you see him talking to other agents, you can see a smile as soon as you see him turn around and look at you completely, seeing his eyes open wide just for the surprise of seeing you there.

He politely greets those who were talking to him and casually approaches you.

As a fourteen-year-old who is at the first crush, you look for something to do but it's too late.

-Hello- hearing his voice after a long time makes you a strange effect: chills, tingling and there are no butterflies in the stomach, there is the whole zoo.

You turn around, showing your best smile.

-Connor- seeing him raise a corner of his mouth, hearing his name come out of your lips.

You can not take his eyes off him: although you've seen him millions of times in an android uniform, every time you see him he's always more beautiful.

Notice that even he can not take his eyes off you, remaining focused on your entire figure, then focusing on your face.

-I did not think I saw you here, you do not look like a person to be repatriated- interrupts the silence and your contemplation.

-Well, it was time to go out-answer with a shrug. Move your eyes a moment beyond Connor, noting that everyone is now dancing and a desire to do a slow with Connor passes through your mind.

-Do you want to dance?- His hand is facing you, waiting for your hand to rest on top of her to take you to the track.

A big smile and your look towards his wonderful eyes.

-With a lot of pleasure-whispers making you feel alone from him that smiles at you, placing your hand on Connor's, feeling a jolt as soon as your hands touch.

Try not to think about it and while the slow begins, without thinking twice, lean your face on his chest, closing his eyes, swinging right and left in time with the slow.

-You are beautiful tonight- whisper, believing that you have not heard but open your eyes and raise your face, meeting his eyes fixed on you.

-You are beautiful too, Connor- confessed with a smile that you can not hold back.

He looks at you and smiles, a spontaneous and genuine smile.

-And this dress would be better on the ground than above you- whispers just approaching your face, while you feel a strong embarrassment and an immense heat to the face, surely you will be red a pepper, but thanks to the poor lighting and soft light, hope that he did not notice it.

-Did I accidentally embarrass you?- asks you with his usual look too innocent, while you do not know where to put your face to cover you.

You hear him approaching his ear and he will soon burst.

-And you do not know what else I would do to you-whisper against your ear while you're catching fire.

If you want the part two, write it in the comments, maybe will be smut ;)