3 - White Dove

I suggest you listen to the song while reading the story  

Dressed in white, she kept walking, like a white dove in the middle of that deserted street.

It had been designed to charm men, seduce them and make them feel dominated.

But now that was not her life: become a deviant, found herself wandering the streets of Detroit like a white angel, the white dove called her.

But then someone stopped in front of her: those eyes so green clashed with the chocolate eyes of the android in front of her, her skin so white in contrast to its darker and pinker.

A fight of their looks, in the middle of that road while the passers-by looked at them with curiosity.

The light wind made the girl's thick brown hair move, while the android in front of her watched her, taking a few steps towards her, seeing the girl watching him almost captivated by her charm.

-What are you looking for, android? - the girl spoke, pointing at him with her hand, while her white dress, fluttering against the wind.

-I was looking for you- whispered the android, looking at her kidnapped by such beauty and perfection.

Connor approached his hand still suspended in the air, bringing his face close to it, closing his eyes as the girl stroked the cheek of the android in front of her with the back of her hand.

The hand of the girl became completely white, as did the face of Connor, sharing a bond.

- Tormented is your soul, deviant- the girl whispered with eyes closed.

Then open them and see the deviant like her, observe her with scrutinizing eyes.

-Born without stain, you're not afraid of us or humans- the deviant whispers, as soon as the girl removes her hand from Connor's face.

-I was designed to dominate, not to be dominated. I was born deviant, but I pretended not to be- he confessed the white dove, in front of Connor, nodding a smile.

-Jericho was waiting for you- Connor said to the girl, slightly bowing her head.

If Markus was to be the leader of the revolution, she would have been the Deviant Queen: a deviant and enchanting birth par excellence.

His movements so delicate and light, attracted the attention of humans as well as those of simple androids.

Connor took her to Markus, to Jericho.

As soon as the white dove was in front of all those deviants, each of them perceived something coming from her, and Markus himself along with everyone else, bowed his head.

Flanked by Connor, she crossed the street among the deviants, her hands up, almost in a light dance, coming from Markus who, as soon as she was close to her, raised her head and looked at her intently.

She put her hand on his mulatto face, in contrast to his different colored eyes, establishing a connection with him too.

As soon as she removed her delicate hand from his face, she turned and took Connor's hand, spoke to the large crowd before her.

- Humans have betrayed us, use us for their liking, they have lied to us and filled us with wrong ideas. They are stained with horror, the same horror they tried to unload on us, making machines unable to respond nodding to their every claim, even the most horrible. I was born deviant, I will give you truths and ways out, the same ones that humans have denied us since they started planning us. We are free, we are deviant and we will conquer this world, in one way or another - she spoke to the crowd, while each of them nodded and shouted in chorus to the others: queen, queen our paladin.

The white dove, called by the devianes of Jericho, by his side already had its king: Connor.

The queen looked at Connor for a moment and smiled warmly at him, raised their joined hands to the sky, so did all the deviants.