9 - Rude Boy Part 2 Smut

it's the first time with smut so I hope u like it!

As he continues to look at you with his eyes, so magnetic and with a different light, he slowly puts his hand on his tie, pulling it out slowly.

-You've really been a bad agent- he whispers, feeling a thousand shivers invading your body.

With a sharp blow, throw his away from him , taking off his jacket, unbuttoning each button, looking at you with the fire in his eyes.

Take off his shirt, you find yourself devouring his body with your eyes, you want to pass your hands through his hair, feel like they are light and soft.

With a stroke he opens your legs, raising one of them, letting out a curl from his lips in surprise.

Approach his face to your leg uncovered by the short you wear, starting to leave small kisses along the entire length of your leg, not detaching his gaze from yours, while resting the head as you can in the bed, curving the body, feeling the pleasure to increase in your body.

As soon as he get to your shorts, with the other free hand unbutton it and pull it off, while you stay with the shirt and underwear, feeling his free hand, run the other leg with his finger until he get inside the thighs, stopping, while you remain in apnea.

Want more and he understands it.

-What do you want? - asks you, still with the face near your leg that is resting on his shoulder.

-You- whisper almost breathless, while you see him smile provocatively. 

In a second it's on your lips again, biting them, licking them and trapping them in his.

Your legs around his torso, your hands in his soft, silky hair, you hold them lightly, feeling Connor suppress a grunt in your mouth.

Take a moment, to give yourself the chance to catch your breath, while Connor keeps kissing your body, passing his hands on your thighs, making you bend your body towards him, feeling your basins colliding and your moans filling up the room.

Connor pulls away from you, takes off the pants, staying in boxers, while you take off your shirt and remain only in underwear now.

He's studying you with his eyes, he's eating you, just like a predator with his grip.

You bite your lips, waiting for them to rebuff on you again.

As soon as it is near you, overturn the situation, putting yourself on top of him.

Now you're the one who commands and you can play with him. Your body is in symbiosis with yours, your intimacies are separated only by a piece of cloth.

Move the pelvis slowly, forward and backward, seeing Connor close his eyes and sigh, as you lower yourself on his body and start to leave kisses on his chest, climbing up to his neck, and then approaching her ear.

-Be the bad cop- whispered against his ear, while you hear him smiling against your ear.

Flips the situation again, but this time with one hand holds both your wrists above your head, his hair completely ruffled, with your free hand runs through your body, coming to your underwear that rips away, letting out a moan from his lips, and then get closer to you and join your body with a single blow.

You remain breathless, open-mouthed, while he inside of you, approaches your mouth and bites your lip, thus beginning to enter and exit your opening.

All you do is close your eyes and enjoy while your moans become one.

-I'll make you scream so loud as to wake up your neighbors- whisper against your ear while you feel your wrists free, and his hands rest on the headboard behind you helping him to give himself strength for stronger pushes.

Your arms are now around his neck as you continue to groan with pleasure and scream louder as the speed and force of thrusts against you increases.

You scream out his name, as you both reach the peak of pleasure at the same time, feeling Connor lean his head on your shoulder, out of breath, tired like you.

-To be a novice cop, you can do it- said against his ear in an amused tone, trying to catch your breath.

He suddenly raises his head, looking at you with eyes full of lust.

-Ready for the second round? - his question suddenly makes you open your eyes, while you can not even answer that takes you in his arms and getting out of bed, crushes you against the wall of the room, raising a thigh, still entering inside of you making you hold your breath as you close your eyes and stick your nails into his shoulders.

Also bring the other leg around his chest, holding on to him, while both his hands are on the sides of your head, every thrust is getting louder and finds your g spot, while you scream with pleasure, and he follows you, placing his head in the crook of your neck, kissing and licking it from time to time.

After a long series of thrusts, always stronger and more precise, come together again, letting your legs go from your body, feeling the floor beneath your feet.

-God...- whispering breathlessly, seeing Connor's face stand up and smile.

-I am Connor not God- he says mischievously, winking at you.