5 - Play with fire

I suggest you listen to the song while reading the story  

I always liked to play, especially with fire, and so it was with him. The more I ran, the more I was playing with the fire.

Like wolves he followed my tracks and my smell.

Like animals, he hunted me.

Apparently helping deviant, makes me a criminal.

But we all have secrets, right?

After a big dumpster, I keep running, quickly, making space between androids and people, finding myself in front of me a fence: with a skilled jump, I climbed over, turning suddenly find me a few millimeters.

Brown eyes, perfect face, tidy hair, tight lips, perfect and elegant dress.

He put both his hands on the fence in front of him, while I sketched a smile, seeing him look at me carefully

-Take me- I whispered, also approaching the fence, and then run away from him.

Since I was a child, I've always loved playing with fire: fights, punishments, accidents and small crimes.

I run fast, almost like the wind, while I feel my lungs ask for truce, so I enter what looks like a large abandoned factory, half burnt.

I began to wander in this factory, looking around, intrigued by the type of factory that could be many years ago.

But my instinct gave me a signal and, welcoming him, I turned around, finding myself two brown eyes, looking at me a few centimeters from me.

-When will you stop running away? I will always find you - his voice always calm and calm, like his gaze, serious and direct in my eyes.

I smiled at that statement, already feeling his arm wrap my torso.

He played the tips of our noses for a moment and then set the distances to zero.

-What fun is there if I make things easy for you, Connor? - I said, as soon as he moved away from my lips, just tilting his head to the side.

My secret? I'm in love with my hunter and he is me.

-Even if you do not make things easy, I can find you, "he said, with a hint of a smile on his face.

-You know me well- I said, backing away from him.

I turned and walked over the edge of the now completely broken room, looking in front of me at another building, looking down to see pieces of the fallen wall of the room I was in.

-Would you save me?- I asked, turning to him, my feet poised between the fall and the floor.

Connor looked at me worried and before he could answer, I leaned over, letting myself fall.

Quickly a hand took my wrist, pulling me into the room, finding myself on the ground, in the arms of my hunter.

-I take it as a yes- I giggled.

-You're dangerous- he whispered against my ear.

-So many say so- I said in an amused tone.

-It seems to me to play with fire sometimes- said Connor, rising from the ground as he helped me lift me up.

-I am the fire that makes you burn, Connor- I say putting my hands on his chest, seeing him watching my every movement carefully.

-Be careful not to burn yourself- I whispered against his ear, feeling him smile against my skin.

-I'm not afraid to burn me- he whispered, taking my head back with his hand, and then seeing him linger a moment as soon as I moistened my lips, and then quickly captured my lips in his.

I put my hands in his hair, feeling him stop the kiss for a moment to take a breath, then returning to torment my lips, now swollen and red.

I took his tie and pulled it closer to me, feeling him smile against my lips, doing the same.

While I clung to his tie, with his finger he ran through the skin uncovered by my chin, descending to my neck, reaching my arm, making me tickle with the lightness of his touches.

-And like a big fire, I'm the gas that makes you burn harder, burning the castles making them golden ash- he whispered against my lips.