one

silvanas pov - song mood: idontwannabeyouanymore - billie eilish

"hey can't come to the phone right now. call back late- silv stop-" jacks laugh rings through my cell. ugh voice mail again. why's he not answering?

i pressed the home button on my phone and went to the uber app and ordered myself an uber and typed in the airport address.

i felt so empty and broken without my mom. she passed away last night in her sleep. her heart stopped while she was sleeping in the hospital bed. my aunties booked another ticket for me to come back and get better rest and go back there when it's her funeral which is in a month or so, and they wanted to make sure i brought jack with me next time.

my mom was my best friend, she was always there for me when i needed her, had the best advice and she was just so beautiful. i felt a drop on my lap and looked down to see that it was a tear. i quickly wiped my face before more could start falling.

"ms valentino." i looked up and saw my uber driver on the side of the road. i stood up and grabbed my duffel bag beside me and entered the car with it. i took my phone out my pocket and stared at my lock screen.

it was a picture of jack, my mom and i on thanksgiving. i was standing in between the both of them while they both kissed my cheek and i was smiling so hard. i weakly smiled at the picture before unlocking my phone and tried to ring jack again to tell him i was on my way back from the airport

"sorry can't come to the phone right now-" again? i rolled my eyes and locked my phone again and plugged my earphones in my phone and had jocelyn flores on repeat until i got home.
(i swear this was written before his death. rip jahseh)

after what felt like forever i began to realise that i was seeing familiar roads and houses. i smiled knowing i was nearly home and wasn't far from seeing jack soon.

"your destination miss?"

"yeah, thank you very much." i smiled grabbing my bag and exited the uber. i grabbed my keys from my pocket and unlocked my door. i quietly enter considering jack might be sleeping since it was 2 in the morning.

"jack stop, you're gonna hurt me." i heard an unfamiliar voice laugh out.

"then lemme have a bite or i'll tickle you to death."

"i dare you" another laugh rings along that sentence. i scrunch my brows trying to figure out who that could be.

i quietly walked to the kitchen making sure no noise is made.

jack grabbed the girls waist from behind and pulled her towards him, she turned around and gave him a bite of the strawberry and they stared at each other for a couple seconds before their lips locked.

"mads, you know i love you right?" jack said to girl.

"what about silvana?" 

"i'll break it off with her sooner or later when she comes back. i promise." 

"there's no need. i was leaving anyways." both of their heads snapped towards my direction and a gasp left jacks mouth.

he came towards me but i just stepped back and shook my head. "don't" i said with tears starting to come down my eyes.

"how long has this been going on for?"

he looked back at her and she just nodded her head signalling him not to lie.

"about 6 months" he mumbled look down at the floor in disappointment.

my palm covered my mouth and more tears fell from my eyes. "i can't believe you, jack!" i spit

"silv, i'm so sorry you gotta let me expl-"

"no jack! i don't care about all that! it's the fact that you went behind my back for half a year with some whore-"

"silv, relax don't her that-"

"oh so you're siding now-" i began to realise that this was pointless and i wasn't going anywhere with it.

"you know what? i don't even care anymore." i said feeling drained. "live your life. cos i don't care. i'm not your girlfriend anymore."

"silvana we can work this ou-"

"no we can't jack!" i yelled cutting him off, again. "just a minute ago you was explaining to her how you're gonna leave me for her when i come back." i don't even care about my tears anymore to be honest.

jack was about to speak but i just ignored him and went upstairs to get collect my things. i heard him sigh and walk back into the kitchen where his new bitch was.

i reach his bedroom and get my suitcase and got all my shit together just stuffing it in my bag, not caring about presentation. i also made sure to leave all the things he's ever purchased me behind, purposely.

"silv, please at least tell me how your moms doing?"

how dare he? how dare he have the nerve to ask about my mom?

"guess what jack? she's dead!" i cried being reminded by her. his facial expression switched up but that's his problem.

"and thanks for making me feel the same way." i said zipping my bag and walk past him.

once i got downstairs i grabbed my car key and left my house key on the table on purpose.

"hope you're happy with you're with her!" i spit and slammed the door.

i got to my car and dialled my best friend.

"hey girl." i smiled knowing she would always answer my calls, whatsoever.

"hey jess" i sighed.

•••

wassup slimessss💕
damn, chapter one already full of shit. who knew loool? hope you guys enjoyed this one :))