twenty one

silvanas pov

"so are you done interrogating me?" jack asks leaning back on my sofa. i stare at him and glare into his eyes. he has this mysterious look on his face. he's up to something...

i look at him from head to mid body and still realised he was wearing only a towel. still. i scrunch my brows "you have a hoodie and shorts in my old cabinet." i say, taking a sip of my coffee.

"why?" he asks "packed them by accident the night you cheated on me." i casually shrug, taking another sip of my coffee.

"so you've have had pieces of my clothing for almost two years now and you haven't gotten rid of them?" he asks, a little too curious.

"you never noticed that they were gone?" i ask, throwing it back in his face. "no!" he replies "then don't start acting like you care now!" i retort, with way too much sass. he lightly chuckles and rose from the sofa.

"it's the black one beside my mirror table." i cockily smile taking another sip of my coffee, pulling my phone from my gown pocket. he held a thumbs up and made his way back up my stairs. i shake my head and smirk.

my phone vibrates and notifies me with a message from olivia.

liv🌸: late start today hon. 2:30pm

i look at the top of my phone for the time and it reads 11:45. i stand from my seat and go up my stairs too. once i reach my room i walk in and hear the shower running. i sigh and laugh. this is guy is unbelievable. i walk into my closet and find an outfit. i pick out a square neck nude top paired with some belted trousers. i turn and look for a pair of shoes. i pick out my see through heels and went to lay the outfit down on my bed.

"so this is how the clean fits come to life." jack praises walking it out of my bathroom, with his clothes on. i look back and smile at him. "hope you didn't mind if i showered real qui-" i shake my head cutting him off " it's cool"

i walk into the bathroom and lock it, getting into the shower myself. once i was done. i hop out and grab my towel and realised i left my clothes on the bed. i groan.

jeez, i am definitely not used to living with anyone. i unlock my door and noticed jack wasn't in my room. probably downstairs. i slipped on my outfit after moisturising myself.

i tightened my belt and straightened out my trousers "well that was a sight for sore eyes." i scream and turn to see jack walking out of my closet. "what is wrong with you?!" i yell.

"shit, i didn't mean to scare you. i was just looking in your closet. seemed pretty nice." he explains "so you didn't see me get changed?" i pant still trying to find my breath.

"well, i saw you slipping your trousers on but i quickly looked away, knowing it's your room and privacy so.." he smiled. i smile back at him for his considerate behaviour.

"thank you." i say walking past to grab a purse. "then i figured you were done so when i looked and saw your outfit and damn!" he chuckles. i roll my eyes and smile. "chose a bag" i say, being stuck between the chanel one and the balenciaga one.

"how about the louis vuitton one. matches your outfit." he points out "yeah but isn't that a little too much brown?" i ask

"never know until you try silv." i grab the purse and look at my outfit in the mirror and smile in satisfaction. "it's actually pretty cute" i compliment

"i one hundred percent agree." jack adds

"you off to work today?" he asks

"you off to work today?" he asks. i nod my head walking back out of my closet and stuff my purse with tampons and other essentials. "what's the time?" i ask.

"12:48" he replies. i sigh and sit on my bed " i've got some time to kill."

"wanna bond?" jack asks sitting on the edge of the bed. i smile at his happy outburst and shrug "okay"

"wanna have sex?" i give him a stern look "pushing it" i warn.

"kidding" he laughs. i roll my eyes "i've actually been meaning to ask you something though" he says quickly grabbing his phone off charge from my table.

"shoot" i say interested in what he has to ask. he begins scrolling through his phone and stops. reads over whatever he was reading and asks "what does this post mean?" he shows me his phone and it was the photo i took when we went dubai.  i look down at the caption and skim over it.

oh, holy shit.