sixteen

silvanas pov / one month later

"urgh!" i groan laying flat down onto my bed. why does it have to be so hard to find clothes for goodness sakes.

"okay silv. focus." i say self-meditating myself. what do you even wear to a celebration dinner? i huff and pick my phone up from my bed, and messaged jessica

me: i hate you for inviting me to this

i lock my phone and toss it back on my bed. i ram through my closet again and get a thought of the dress code. my phone went off, and i picked it up off the bed again and swiped jess' message.

jess💛: i love you too

jess💛: wanna see my outift?

me: yes PLEASE!

jess💛: 

me: YOU LOOK GUD

me: YOU LOOK GUD

me: okay, now i definitely know what to wear. hold on.

i threw my phone on my the bed and ran back into my closet.

"okay so classy but casual but cute too." i mumble. how about i wear pink today. i smiled at my thought and grabbed my pink mini split skirt along with a white cami top. i opened my jacket cupboard and pulled out the jacket to match my skirt.

i unfold my towel from my body and dressed into my outfit. i walked over to my mirror and analysed the fit. okay this is real cute. i went to grab my phone and show jessica.

me: how's this?

jess💛: perf😍

me: thanks girl

i lock my phone and go to my shoe closet. i chose my black ysl heels and slip my feet into them.

i grabbed a matching purse from the shelf on top and got all my essentials to be ready to leave

i grabbed a matching purse from the shelf on top and got all my essentials to be ready to leave. i quickly walked over to my kitchen counter to grab my car keys and left my house.

once i got in the drivers seat i messaged jessica to ask where she wanted to meet me.

she immediately replied and said meet her at the parking lot. i typed in the address on maps drove to the location.

whilst driving. my mind wondered to many different places. i wonder what everyone else is wearing tonight. i hope my outfit isn't totally out of the dress code.

when i would go to events with jack he always made sure we were up to standard with the dress code. no matter what.

i smile at the thought of him always nagging me when i would wear something different. speaking of him, he hasn't attended no sessions since our last encounter, eventually he missed all his sessions up to his last one ever, and when it got to that point. i understood.

i reached my destination and entered the parking lot. once i parked up, i called jess to see where she was. i held the phone up to my ear whilst it was ringing till i saw flashing headlines parking up next to my car and saw jess in the drivers seat.

i laughed and ended the call before she picked up. she turned her music down and exited her car and i did the same.

we both got out or cars and laughed when we saw each other, also walking our way to the entrance of the dinner party.

"why are we even laughing, look how late you made me you fool!" she complained, trying to stop laughing.

"and yet, i still managed to drive here faster than you." i roll my eyes.

"whatever, you only got here a minute before me." she sassed back.

"so is your soon to be bae here yet?" i asked

"yeah, he had to get here early considering it's his brothers dinner and all." she shrugged.

"makes sense. what does this guy even do?" i scrunch "this restaurant is expensive as shit."

"oh yeah shit, i forgot to tell you, he's a bank owner." she stated. my eyes popped out of my head.

"a what?"

"yeah, him and his brother are pretty loaded." she said. i don't even care about that. i just wanna know how much a meal costs at this place.

"where did you find this guy?" i asked.

"oh we met at a meeting. he and his brother are gonna invest in our spring collection for our company."

i raised my eyebrows, impressed. "wow, lucky you" i smile.

"hold my hand, i'm nervous." she pants. i laugh at sudden feelings and grab her hand. we reached the doors and i opened it since jessica was too nervous.

we was introduced by a staff waiter with a smile which kinda made me feel more at ease.

"hi, reservations?" he asked

i smiled back and nodded "we're both here for..." i pause, motioning to jessica to finish since i didn't know his last name.

"mr thèo" she smiled, still gripping onto my hand.

"okay, please make sure you sign your signature here." he says handing us a clipboard with other signatures.

jessica signed her name first. i skimmed over the list to see if we were really that late. mid counting in my head. i notice a specific signature from over 2 years ago.

oh my god. not today please.

*

hey guys. i hope you liked this chapter. i feel like i should discontinue this book. i mean i have plans for it n all but i think everything is going downhill with it right now.

i mean i do have another jack gilinsky book but i'm not so sure about publishing that one either.

there's two books in total i wanna write but i just feel like not everything is going the way i hoped it would.

n e ways. feel free to comment or message me personally about ur opinion.

have a nice day!