nineteen

jacks pov

as soon as i entered her home, i check out her outfit. shit. i need to control myself. her body just makes everything more attractive. she wore some grey shorts which were tight around her thighs and a darker grey cropped cami top, a black hoodie on too but that did no job to stop her nipples from piercing through her shirt.

at this point i'm practically gazing at her right now which i'm guessing made her uncomfortable because she'd suggested to go and change. i realised what i'd done and thought of something quick to stop her from doing so.

"i've you seen you naked many times. this is nothing to me" i brag, making her stop and go back to her original space. i smile in satisfaction and indicate the bag of snacks in my hand.

i remembered the date today and realised her period starts around this time of the month so i thought why not come and surprise her like i used to do.

back when we were together. i wince at the thought and sit down, still regretting my actions from two years ago.

she starts a whole new conversation and mentioned madison and how she thinks we're probably back together. i quickly had to reassure that we are most definitely not back together and we most definitely will not get back together. once i made sure that was stuck in her head she came and sat down on the arm beside me and she changed the subject.

"your songs have some pretty nice lyrics" she says standing up get the bag that was infront of me. her shorts were raised and my eyes instantly moved to her ass.

fuck.

i was so tempted not to grab her waist and make her sit on my lap, but i need to keep control of myself. my mind wonders back to her previous statement that she mentioned about my lyrics.

i smile, knowing at least they affected her in some way. she turned around and before she could go back  to her original spot i grabbed ahold of her waist. i had to touch her somehow, it was killing me.

however, she grew tense from my touch which made me think twice about my actions. is she nervous? uncomfortable? i was about to ask her but she seemed comfortable after a few seconds, she didn't touch me back though. i shrugged it off, i wasn't expecting her too anyways.

"why didn't you attend any of your other sessions?"

because i didn't wanna fuck you in your office again.

i bet. 100 percent that if i attended any more sessions i wouldn't have been able to help myself and i didn't just want it to be like that. i wanted to actually talk about normal things and life. not madison and our fucking problems.

i didn't need therapy. my music was my therapy, but i am happy i bumped into silvana. right now, she's all i could've asked for. she may not feel the same but who cares?

i'm gonna change that.

i partially lie and tell her i thought because i was gonna be awkward. i admire her face and take in her beauty. i sigh, still regretting the fuckery i did two years ago.

i wanna kiss her.

"kiss me"

she begins rambling on so i just cut her off and kiss her.

kiss back. kiss back. kiss back

her lips tangle back to back with mine and i pull her onto my lap so she sits in a straddling position. the kiss deepens and she begins rolling her hips against my crotch.

holy fuck.

her hands move down to the buttons on my shirt and  she begins to unbutton them. oh we're taking it there. she gets all of them undone and tugs my shirt off me. she wraps her arms around my neck and i move my head in between her neck and begin sucking on leaving marks. she goes from my neck all the way down to my chest.

oh my lord.

she leaves wet kisses on whilst still making her way down. her hand reached the hem of my trousers and unzipped them.

yes ahahahahahah i'm getting head!

i lifted myself up and she tugged on them to pull them down. i mean, i did give her head last time so i guess i deserve this.

she pulled my hard member out and was ogling it. holy fuck she looks so beautiful. she opens her mouth wide and wraps her lips around me.

"fuck" i groan, leaning my head back against the sofa. she takes in more and starts bobbing her head up and down. i look down at her threw my head back again.

i seriously need to wife this girl again.

she lifts her head up mid way replaced the space with her hand and saliva dribbled down from her mouth and all over my dick.

"holy shi-" i managed to croak out. i looked back down and i carefully tug on her hair. she looked up at me and threw me completely.

"holy fu-"

she shoved her head back all the way down and allowed more saliva to dribble out of her mouth. my dick started shifting and pulsating and that's when i knew.

"silv, i'm gonna c-" she lifted her head up all the way and was kneeling in front of me. she rose from her spot and positioned herself over my lap. i look down and saw that her shorts were gone. when did they come off?

i grabbed her waist and i looked up at her "you sure?" i console before going any further. she smiled and nodded and slowly sat herself down on my dick.

the more i entered her the tighter it got. i have to be the only guy she fucks because every time we fuck she's tight as fuck.

she slowly begins rocking her hips back and fourth which made me once again. throw my head back. i'm gonna come if she continues.

*

my second time writing smut :/ ever.