eleven

silvanas pov

next evening, i stepped into my room and jack was already sitting on the mini beanbag in the far centre of the room.

how the hell does he get in here?

"i hate my life" is the first thing he mumbles when i walk in.

"join the club" i reply, setting all my belongings down beside my chair. i grabbed my phone out of my bag and quickly put it on silent. jack gets up from the neon beanbag and sits down in one of the chairs closer to me.

"what happened with you and johnson?" i ask remembering last nights passa.

"we forgave each other, obviously but i had to block madisons number." he grumbles

"thank god for johnson." i mumble, writing down today's session with jack.

i look up at him and he's just staring down on at phone that was placed on the table. i furrow my brows and look at my phone too.

lucas💛:
hey there pretty girl

lucas💛:
you busy today?

i smiled, he remembered. i was about to grab my phone but jack reaches for it and grabs it first.

i furrow brows at his actions "what the hell?"

"no phones love" he mocks shoving my phone in his balmain jeans. damn he's been cashing out, hasn't he?

i roll my eyes "how do you know if i wasn't picking it up to put it in my bag?" he just shrugs and placed his palms on his legs.

"you was writing something?" he says. i roll my eyes and continue writing down today's session with jack.

while i'm writing i can feel jack's eyes burning into me. i look up and my senses were correct. he continues to stare and smiles. i just shake my head and continue writing.

"that's a nice outfit." he smiles. i didn't go all out with my outfit today, if i can remember. i look down at my fit.

whoops, oh yeah i did.

"you clean up nice" he says eyeing my fit, i just smiled in response and wrote the last sentence in my book

•jack's pov

"erm silvana"

"hm" she hums, looks up from her book shifting her attention to me instead. i start analysing her features a little. all she's done is get her thick ass brows threaded and i must say. she looks pretty cute.

"do you mind if you don't write today? today's kinda personal." she looks back down at her books and back at me. she blinks a few times but shrugs her shoulders a little, which makes her chest jiggle a bit. i can't help but take notice and mentally smile

"sure i guess" she replies grabbing all her notepads and packed them all in a clear folder. she raised from her seat and walked off her to her shelf. my eyes shift over to her ass while she's walking and feel my dick shift a little at the pleasurable sight.

god, i need to take control of myself. she turns around and returns back to her previous spot. my mind went back to the question i've been dying to ask her since last night.

"what have you got for me today jack?" she asks leaning back on her seat.

i sigh contemplating if i should really ask her or not. it's not that much of a clingy question right?

i just shrugged off all my thoughts and asked her. "silvana, how did you manage to move on?" i ask referring to the text messages she got earlier from this mysterious lucas guy.

she gave me a confused look then began laughing "you've think i've moved on?" she said pointing her manicured fingers towards her chest referring to herself.

"so cute" she mumbles, shaking her head.

i just furrow my brows at her response feeling dumb as fuck.

"i'm confused, what's funny?" i ask

"as much as i hate to admit it jack." she sighs "i haven't moved on. i'm still trying to find myself." she smiles, which i return.

"wait so, ever since you've moved back. you haven't-"

she shakes her head in response, raising her brows at the same time too.

"so who's that lucas guy?" i ask

"just some guy i met, not to long ago." she says shrugging him off. phew.

i began to wonder. she really hasn't moved on since we've been a thing. i feel a little sympathy for her. she's still not over me.