five

•silvanas pov

"silvana look!" my door barged open as i looked up from my laptop "i found a job for you!" my aunt helen exclaimed showing me the newspaper.

i took a closer look to where she was pointing at.
limited therapist spaces available!
[10 spaces left]
[applications available]
[for interviews call number on pg 3]
[more information on pg 3]

"this job is just for you silv. take it, limited spaces only" i read over it multiple times and i saw something i wasn't expecting.

located in ; l.a, california

"sorry aunt helen but i'm not taking this job" i said shoving the newspaper back to her. she took the newspaper and skimmed over it.

"really silv, just because it's in la" she stood there looking at me with sarcasm written all over face. "you're taking this job. i don't care if you might accidentally bump into jack, yes i understand he's moved on and you don't want to see him again but baby" she paused and gave me soft look

"you need to realise that it's been 7 months since you've left. if he can move on with life so can you babygirl and you have to remember that you're beautiful and strong. forget about him, he's not worth all this stress, plus what are the odds of you bumping into him" i smiled at her words and closed my laptop.

she left the newspaper on the edge of my bed and opened my door. "please, at least just think about it, princess." she exited my room.

i sat cross-legged in front of the paper and just stared at it. what's really the odds of me running into him? i sighed and fixed the sleeves on my knitted sweater.

i wonder how he's been, if he's alright, i know how big he is now. i'm happy he finally got where he wanted to it's always been his dreams.

i shook all those thoughts out my head and grabbed the paper. what's really the worst that could happen? plus, with what i've been through and how i've gotten over it, i'm pretty sure i can help other people too. i smiled at the thought of that and shoved the paper in my bag. i put my laptop to the side and turned my lamp off.

i'm gonna take that job and do my best with it.

//

wassupppp slimesss💕
y'all this chapter was short as hellll. dw i think next chapter will be good. i hope so😭