epilogue

2 years later

"jack! are you ready?!" i call out from upstairs.

"we've been ready silvana, we're just waiting for you!" he sasses, playfully.

i roll my eyes and stuff my mascara in my purse. i double check the room making sure jack has taken everything downstairs. i nod my head and make my way downstairs.

"you look beautiful" he compliments admiring my outfit. i look down at my outfit and smile.

"not so bad yourself

"not so bad yourself." i laugh.

"have you packed all jonah's things?" i ask, taking him out jacks hands and carrying him in my arms.

"yeah, its all in the car already." he confirms grabbing the car keys off the kitchen counter.

okay" i reply, following jack out of the house, with our baby boy in my arms.

*

we arrived at the restaurant and see all of our friends seated outside already. jessica was with elias, johnson who was with his partner whom i assume goes by the name alyssa and gia, who was with nash.

we reach the table and greet everyone with hugs and kisses. jack takes jonah from me and sits with him.

"how old is he now?" gia asks gushing over his cheeks. i smile and laugh at the face she was making.

"just turned 8 months but he's so big." i reply.

"i know" she continues poking his cheeks whilst he sits on jacks lap. "aren't you little baby." she cooes.

i smile and look over at jack and admire him. i love how he changed for the better. especially for us and our family. he was carrying jonah in hands and just happily sitting with him. there's been times where i've questioned his actions and locations but i guess that was just me being paranoid.

but i eventually learned and moved on. the trust came back and so did our love towards one another. i continued to admire him and jonah playing around but decided to capture it this time. i took my phone out to take a picture and captioned it before posting it to my story.

 i took my phone out to take a picture and captioned it before posting it to my story

*

me and jack arrived home after quickly hitting the store for a few things. jack managed to get the bags whilst i carried jonah in with his bags hanging onto my shoulders.

i tried to move slowly so i don't wake him. i slowly walked up the stairs and put him in our room, inside his crib soundly. after doing so i took a quick shower and freshened up.

once i finished plucking my brows i walked out the bathroom and saw jack knocked out with jonah also asleep in his arms with jonah's baby bottle resting his hand. i giggled quietly at the sight and walked over to them. jonah must have started crying whilst i was in the shower.

i steadily took him from jacks brace and placed him back in his crib and turned back to see jack slowly waking up.

"is he asleep?" he asked. i nodded my head and smiled.

"thanks for not interrupting me."

"its okay princess." he smiled, planting a kiss on my cheek before making his way to the bathroom to take a shower too.

i got off the bed and went through my closet and took out my silk pyjamas shorts and camisole. after a few minutes or so, jack came out and got dressed himself. all he did was put on a pair of fresh boxers and hopped into bed with me. i faced him as soon as he came into the covers.

"hey" i smiled, he laughed and grabbed me by my waist. "only a few more hours till we wake up to jonah's screams." he jokes

i giggle and and sigh right after because its the whole truth.

"so it's only right we get some sleeps in." i purse my lips

he gives a peck on my lips "goodnight, i love you" i smile back also turning around to spoon. 

"i love you too" he responds. there was calming silence between us before i heard a mumble from him.

"my forever"

my stomach swarmed with butterflies. i snuggled more in his arms and fell asleep with a smile resting on my face.

the end.

thank you all for the reads and love on this book. this has been my favourite book so far and i'm grateful for all the reads, votes & shares 💖

see you in my next book ;)