twenty two

silvanas pov // song: prettymuch - eyes off you

i stared blankly at the post, trying to think of answer that's not too simp. "i means what it means." i replied.

great going, dumbass. who the fuck says that? i look back up at jack and eyebrows are scrunched up with the most confused look on his face ever.

i snort at his expression and pick my phone up, hopefully thinking he'll let the subject go.

"but this was when we went on vacation together." he says "to dubai, remember?" he adds.

i roll my eyes and sigh "i know that, jack."

"so, what does that mean?" he asks, raising his voice a slight.

"why were you stalking my instagram?" i snap back.

"because your beautiful." he says like it was the most the obvious thing ever, which kinda made me blush a bit. he smiles at me and puts the phone down.

there was a little silence that stood for a minute. i picked my phone up from my side to check the time to make sure i don't leave too late.

"do you miss us, silv?" jack asks, the tension in the air thickens and my heart begins increasing along with the tension.

should i even respond? yes, because if i don't it'll look like i do.

but however, if i say no he'll never know if i actually do or not.

hold on a minute, do i even know the answer to this question myself? i repeat the question to myself in my head and think about it for a few seconds.

"i'm sorry, you don't need to answer tha-"

"honestly jack" i cut him off

"i do" i answered. i look up to him and his eyes have widened a little bit. i sigh and look away. i can't believe i just said that.

memories of us come swarming in and took me back.

-

"just come in silv, it's not even that cold!" he laughs, swimming around. i giggle and hesitated but ended removing all my clothing and jumping into johnson's pool.

you see, johnson has gone on vacation with his family so me and jack come here to feed his rabbits. except today jack had a little drink earlier and now he's being adventurous.

i jump in and water splashed over us. "that's my girl!" jack laughs and moves closer to me. i scrunch my nose and laugh.

"jack you reek of alcohol" i laugh. "sorry. i lost a bet to sammy today." he admits. i giggle and pull him closer anyways.

he wraps his arms around my waist and lays his head on my shoulder. i wrap mine around his neck begin softly raking my hands through his hair.

"please be my forever?" he mumbles into my neck. the butterflies in my stomach set free. i hug him tighter and respond "i am your forever."

-
"johnson's pool huh?" jack says which cuts me out of thoughts. i look up and him "how'd you know?" i ask.

"your eyes are getting glossy. that's the only story you always slightly start tearing up about." he says moving closer to me on my bed.

i quickly wipe the tear that i hadn't noticed slip out. i take a deep breath and shake my head.

"you broke me, jack" i confess. "i can't not think of a memory of us and not feel anger and heartbreak in me." i express. i take a deep breath and exhale. "whether it's a good one or a bad one."

a silence falls upon us once again. i look over at jack who surprisingly has his head down now. what's he thinking about?

i keep my stare at him until he slowly raises his head. he looks like he has sorrow written on his face. "i broke you." he admits, looking into my eyes.

"so let me repair you."

my eyebrows raise and my eyes widen a bit. i stare at him, comprehending he just said.

don't respond silv. don't.

i look on my side and pick my phone up checking the time, and it read 1:29pm.

"i need to go, jack. please leave too." i calmly demand raising from my bed and making sure i grab all my essentials to leave with.

*

i really enjoyed writing this chapter. i think it's my favourite one yet :)

vote + comment + share

but most importantly.. stay safe <3