thirteen

•silvanas pov

friday rolled around pretty quick and before you knew it. jack was sitting across from me, watching me write down today's session.

"so jack, before we start this session." i cross my right leg over my left and lean forward "care to explain this to me?" i say shoving my phone on the table in front of him. it was a message from lucas.

jacks lips begin to tremble at the message. "i don't know what he's talking about."

i rolled my eyes at his dumb excuse of a lie. "i know when you're lying jack." honestly, i didn't, jack is a great liar hence how he managed to lie to me for 6 months straight. i only said that to get it out of him.

jacks pov

once again, i was sitting in front of my former lover. admiring her work attire. she really does know how to dress. it as one of the things that actually made me fall for her. in the past, obviously.

i mean how can you pull off ripped jeans with loubs. i mean yeah any girl can do it but on silvana it looks unique. she was wearing a blouse that looked very familiar. it was a balmain blouse. where have i seen this befo- madison. she had one just like it.

"care to explain this to me?" silvana says knocking me out of my thoughts. i took a look at her phone and skimmed my eyes across the message.

lucas💛: you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend. i'm sorry if i made you feel uncomfortable

my heart rate increased a little. lies started sprinting through my mind. which one, which one, which one?

"i don't know what he's talking about?" way to go, jackass. as if she would believe that.

"i know when you're lying jack." no she doesn't she's just scaring me. if she knew when you were lying she would've found out about madison and i a lot sooner. but honestly, i might as well just tell her the truth.

no way, so she can find out i miss her and want her back. that's going to make me look so pathetic.

"but i'm not lying, silv." i respond. shit why did i say silv. i mentally face palm myself.

"jack. he sent me this message on wednesday night. you came to my house wednesday evening to return me my phone and i saw the call logs. he called my phone, which you answered and must've said something which made him make think i have a lover!" fuck "which i clearly haven't had since you, you dumbass!"

ouch.

shit she really investigated, huh "silvana look-"

"what did you say to him jack?" she cut me off.

i shrugged my shoulders not remembering. "something along the lines of 'don't call her again' i don't know i can't really remember." i shrug my shoulders once again.

she lets out a deep sigh, stands up from her chair and walks over to the corner of her office. closer to where the air con and the window was. she wants space. this always happens with her to be honest. every time she gets a little stressed she needs take a couple breaths.

if not she'll faint. it's happened a few times before, in the past. first time this happened she was out for 1-2 hours.

but the more i stared over at her the more tempting she was. she looks so beautiful when she's angry. at this point i don't care anymore.

i miss silvana.

i walked over to her and snaked my arms around her torso. her breath hitched and she felt hella tense. "ja-ck" she hesitated