0.2

Two; The Bar & Crime Scene Part Two:

"You can't go any further. Androids are not permitted beyond this point." Connor was stopped in his tracks as someone prevented him from crossing the line and entering the crime scene.

"It's with us."Beth's father said, annoyance flashing on his face. The blond smiled uneasily knowing that her father had anger issues.

"What about stay in the car did you not understand..?"

Beth watched the scene between her father and the Android, the tension becoming harder to deal with."Your orders contradicted my instructions, Lt."

"Listen. You don't touch or mess with anything, and you stay out of my way."

"I was beginning to think you weren't going to show up, Hank." An officer said.

"That was the plan, until my daughter and this plastic asshole found me."

"Hmm, so you've got yourself an Android, huh..?"The officer said.

"Haha, very funny. So, what's the information..?"

Beth sneezed, causing her father to give her a glare. She winced, as her head was pounding like there was a hammer banging away at her skull. Clearly her father wasn't having any sympathy for her, which Beth regretibally understood.

"Victim's name is Carlos Ortiz. Been dead around 3 weeks. We'll know more when the coroner arrives." The officer stated.

"Cause of death..?"Beth asked giving a glance towards Connor who returned it, causing her to look away.

"Stab wounds."

"Dear God..."The blond whispered as they walked in, somehow able to still smell the horrible odor even with her nose stopped up."It was even worse before we opened the windows."

The smell triggered her to sneeze again, causing her to groan. She hated being sick, because even though it was just a cold, she felt like shit for about a week.

Beth jumped back as a cold hand was placed on her forehead. It was Connor, his brown eyes shining with the same concern he showed earlier."C-Connor, w-what are you doing..?" She managed to stuttered, nervous at his close proximity.

"Checking your temperature, Beth. I detect a slight fever."He moved away from her, seemingly ignoring the increasing flushes of red on her pale freckled face.

"I told you, Connor. It's just a cold...A fever is normal."Connor seemed dissatisfied with her response, but before he could speak, her father interrupted them.

"What the f*ck are you two doing?!" Hank yelled giving the two matching glares."I--" Beth stuttering immensely, until Connor took over."--I was just checking to make sure your daughter was alright, Lt Anderson."

The grumpy detective shook his head staring at the Android and his daughter for a second."She's fine. I wouldn't have let her come, if she wasn't."

"I wouldn't think so, Lt."

Her father groaned walking around to look at the evidence. Beth looked around giving a nod to Connor as she passed by him. The Android gave her the most adorable smile, causing Beth to shiver.

She was really screwed...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

The petite blonde watched as the RK800 Android, knelt down beside the murder weapon. She gagged as he stuck his blood covered fingers into his mouth.

Apparently her father saw the exact same thing, but he was much more vocal about it."What the f*ck are doing?!"Hank yelled,causing Beth to wince.

She still had a massive headache, and her father's yelling wasn't helping anything. She blinked trying to focus, but her eyes were watering.