1.7

*I was wondering what you guys would think if I wrote smut into this story..?*

*Slight mentions of self harm in this chapter.*

Chapter Seventeen; Elijah Kamski:

Beth leaned against her couch, her eyes staring at the TV. She was watching an old movie, that her father had given her, along with an actual VCR.

It was the movie Mary Poppins, and was very entertaining. Beth was entranced with the movie, lost in the glory and beauty of the movie.

A frantic knock at the door interrupted her focus on the film. She groaned, wanting to ignore it, but as more knocks sounded, she sighed."Coming..!"

She paused the movie, before feeling compelled to be annoyed with whoever had interrupted. Reluctantly getting up, she walked over, unlocking and opening the door.

The person at the door made her freeze.. it was Liliana. Her dark brown curly long hair, tied into a ponytail, keeping her hair out of her face. She looked just as frantic, as her knocking implied, as she hurriedly came into the house.

"Liliana.. what the hell are you doing here..?"Concern flittered in Beth's voice, shutting and locking the door. The Android sat on the couch, shaking a little, as she looked up at Beth.

"Did you save Simon..?"

Beth was taken back by the question,"Who..? Wait..! The Android on the roof.. yeah, I wanted to help him..."

Liliana stared at her, and if her LED was still there, it'd be blinking yellow."Why..?"Beth stared into the Android's eyes, still trying to comprehend the whole situation.

"I don't know..."

"Don't lie to me, Beth.. I know when you lie."It was true. Liliana could tell when Beth was lying, not just because she's​ an Android, just because she knows Beth, more than she knew herself.

"I.. I saw you with them... I figured if you were with them, they couldn't be that bad..."Liliana nodded before getting up. She walked over to Beth, looking down at the shorter girl, with kind eyes.

"They aren't.. except for North... But she has her reasons for hating humans so much..."

"I don't really blame her.. humans are assholes."Liliana snorted at that."I.. Lili..?"Beth used her older nickname for the Android.

"What..?"

"I'm sorry..."Liliana stared at her confused, before Beth elaborated on what she meant.

"For.. shutting you out... It was really selfish of me.. blaming something, that was my.. fault, on beings that are mostly polite and nice to people..."

"It's okay."Liliana's voice was soft, her eyes shining with emotion."No.. it's not. I hurt you.. I don't deserve any forgiveness.. especially from you.. you've helped me too much, to have to forgive me--"

Liliana wrapping her arms around Beth, quickly shut the petite girl up. Beth's​ words caught in her throat, and she, after staying frozen for a couple seconds, hugged the Android back.

"I know you miss him..."Liliana whispered,"I miss him too."Beth knew who she was talking about right away, and felt an array of sadness and grief wash over her.

"It was my fault..."Beth could feel her eyes start to well up."No it wasn't."Liliana stated, looking down at the shivering blond in her arms.

"..."

"No one is to blame.. except that damn drunk driver."Beth's​ tears slipped down her face, before she hugged the Android tighter.

"I know.. but if I hadn't--"Liliana shushed her gently, moving over to the couch, Beth still clung tightly to her."It wasn't your fault, Beth... It was an accident.. accidents happen every day."