1.8*Explicit Content*

*A word of warning, do not read this if you don't or can't read about smut*

*Some of this chapter is story though, but not much.. I'll mark when the explicit content starts, and ends.*

*This is also my first smut, so it might not be that great.. hope you enjoy!*

Chapter Eighteen; A New Experience:

"Mary.. Poppins..?"

Connor watched the screen carefully, watching as the cheerful movie played on screen. To his greatest surprise, the VCR, that he assumed to be just for show, actually worked. Even more surprising, was that Beth had a old TV, one that could support AV cables.

Said girl, was sitting next to him, watching the movie, while occasionally glancing at him to take in his reaction. She looked amused as he asked the question."Yeah, it's one of my favorites. It's a classic too."

"It's very.. fascinating."

"I know."

Beth smiled at the Android, watching as the Android watched the the screen with interest, his chocolate brown eyes scanning the screen.

The two had gotten a little closer, since what had happened at Kamski's. It had been barely a week, and they had spent most of their time on Deviant cases, along with Hank.

They had shared a few kisses since the first time, but they had never went any further, than a simple peck on the lips. Connor still wasn't fully a Deviant, as he said, but Beth honestly didn't believe him.

He didn't seem to be resisting Deviance because he wanted to; it seemed that he was scared of becoming a Deviant.

Beth didn't blame him though, Cyberlife would likely have him deactivated; since he was a prototype, it was unlikely they would continue the RK800 line, once their prototype, The Deviant​ Hunter, became Deviant.

"Connor..?"Beth asked, grabbing the remote to the VCR to pause the movie. He looked to be disappointed, before looking down at her, curious as to what she wanted.

"Yes?"

"Who's.. Amanda..?"Connor froze a little at the question, before letting out a sigh."She's.. this A.I. in my head, who gives me my.. orders..."

"Why was she in that picture.. back at Kamski's..?"Beth looked up at him, seeing how his posture was now more tense."I don't know."

"Do you think.. she was a real person?"

Connor's LED spun yellow before he answered."Yes.. her name was Amanda Stern.. she was an A.I. Professor, and also happened to be Elijah Kamski's.. mentor..."

"He probably put her there then, right..?" He nodded.

"Is she why you can't become a Deviant..?"

Connor looked away from Beth, to stare silently at the paused screen of the Television."Yes.. if I were to become a Deviant.. she could regain control of my program..."

"Can you fight.. her..?"

Connor looked back at Beth, his LED spinning a little faster."I've been ignoring her.. for the past week.. Luckily she's only tried to pull me in, a few times."

"Is that safe..?"Beth felt she was asking a little too much at this point, but she needed to know.

"As long as I still complete my mission, and remain without Deviancy.. it should be fine..."It sounded like he was trying to convince himself of that.

"Remain without Deviancy... Are you sure about that, Connor?"Beth had moved at this point, from her sitting position to sitting on her knees facing him, on the couch.