0.4

I'm now writing shorter chapters, so I can update more. However, if anyone would prefer for me to go back to longer chapters, but less frequent updates, I can do that.

Chapter Three; The Station Part One:

Beth sat at the desk near her father's, her eyes looking at the screen of her computer. Her fingers tapped against the desk, repeating a unknown rythym.

She took a sip from the warm cup of coffee that sat on her desk, blue eyes glancing towards a shadow on the ground beside her desk.

Without even looking up towards the person, she addressed them with annoyance​."What do you want Gavin..?"

"Nothing. Just wanted to see if your plastic pet was anywhere in sight."

While normally she would agree with Android just being plastic, there were two reasons she disagree.

One, was the fact that it was Gavin, and her pride would never allow her to agree with him. Two, she knew he was talking about Connor.

And in the short time she has known the Android, she has developed an odd attachment to him. Which was weird, considering the fact that she has only known him since last night.

"F*ck off, Reed." She emphasized his last name, still not looking up at him.

At this she felt someone roughly grab her shoulder, making her subconsciously glad​ that she'd placed her coffee onto the desk.

"Let go of me."Beth seethed, trying to move his large hand away from her small shoulder.

She was unsuccessful, as with the position he had her in, he was pinning most of his weight onto her shoulder hindering her attempts to move.

"You're lucky your father was there last night, otherwise I would of done a lot worse to you for sassing me."

"She said to let go of her."

Beth was surprised when she heard the voice of the very Android, who she was telling herself she didn't like.

She looked towards Connor, who looked as emotionless as ever, at least his face did. His eyes, however; told another story.

They showed irritation towards Gavin, but when the Android looked at her, his eyes showed concern.

"Huh? And what are you gonna do about then?"Reed had a taunting tone as he spoke, looking towards Connor with glaring eyes.

"I will restrain you, if you leave me no other choice."

Gavin let out a cackle at that, before letting go of Beth's shoulder and facing Connor.

Gavin smiled at Connor, with a taunting almost sadistic smile, before he swung his fist into Connor's stomach.

The Android fell to ground, almost showing what seemed to be pain."Gavin!What the f*ck?!"

Beth got up attempting to help Connor, barely listening as Gavin spoke.

"If Hank hadn't of got in the way in the interrogation room, I would have f*cked you up for disobeying a human! You stay out of my way, or you won't get off this easy next time."

Beth, now kneeling by Connor to check on him, glared hatefuly towards the perpetrator.

"Are you okay..?"Her voice came out softer than she expected, genuine concern prominent.

"I'm fine. Androids don't feel pain."Connor's answer made her feel a little upset, for a reason unknown to her.

"I-I... Thank you."Her face was flushed a little as he stared at her with his chocolate brown eyes."Your welcome, Beth." His voice sent shivers down her spine, causing her to blush even harder.

She got back up before offering her hand to him. He took her offer to help him up, but his LED flashed yellow before returning to it's normal blue.

"Do you know when Lt Anderson will arrive?"

"Whenever​ he feels like it."The light blond answered looking up at the much taller Android.

"Dad's desk is over here." The two walked over to a pair of desks, that were not to far away from her own, Beth motioning towards the decorated one.

Connor nodded sitting down in the chair at Hank's desk. Beth offered a smile, her heart skipping a beat as he smiled back.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Not all situations will be the same as they were in the actual game. Just like Connor's​ fight with Gavin, other things will be changed but the main plot will be the same(mostly).