Character Description(s)

Played by Emily Kinney

*A/N: I know that Emilie is 5'5, but for the purposes of this story she is only 5 foot*

Full Name: Bethany "Beth" Rose Anderson.

Eye Color: Baby Blue

Hair Color: Light Blond

Height: 5ft(152cm)

Weight: 115lbs(52.2kg)

Age: 26

DOB: July 7, 2012

Human/Android/Deviant: Human

Occupation: Detective

Family: Hank Anderson(Father; Alive), Maia Lynch(Mother; deceased), Cole Anderson(Half-brother; deceased), Hailey Anderson(Stepmother; unknown), Sumo(Family dog; Alive), Princess(Beth's dog; Alive)

Friend(s): Allison Collins, Sumo, Hank Anderson, Fiona Collins, Avery Marsh

Best Friend(s): Allison Collins, Fiona Collins, Avery Marsh

Crush or Significant other: Connor (later on)

Enemie(s): Gavin Reed, Perkins

Like(s): chocolate, dogs, cats, animals, water, swimming, Androids(Later on), Coffee, Tea, cooking, solving cases, darkness

Dislike(s): Alcohol, being sick, suicide, death, bullies, morning, Androids​(currently)

Personality: Beth is small, and as such she seems harmless. However, she is quickly found out to have a fiery personality. Smart-ass, and sarcastic at times, her personality can be a little hit and miss for some.

Background: Her mother died not that long after she turned 8 years old, saddening her father greatly.

Beth met Allison and her little sister Fiona, in middle school(Junior High), along with Avery. They became good friends quickly, and we're the best of friends.

Hank met Cole's mother Hailey a couple years before he was born making Beth, 15 when Hank met Hailey and 17 when Cole was born.

After graduating from high school at the age of 17, she waited until she turned 18 to get her training in order to become a police officer.

After Beth turned 18, Cole's mother disappeared, with no clue what happened to her.

Once she turned 22 she became a detective making her father proud. At the time her brother Cole was only 4(because she became a detective in August), and he didn't understand.

After Cole's death Beth became upset, and blamed herself for her brother's death. She knows her father is suicidal, and wishes he would stop.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•