1.1

*Features switching point of views and different locations*

Chapter Eleven; Eden Club Part One:

"Ahhh.... I feel like somebody's playing with a drill inside my skull."Hank muttered as they pulled up to the location of the next crime scene.

"You sure this is the place..?" Hank looked at Connor, staring at the Android with an odd look in his eyes.

"It's the address in the report."

"Okay... Also, Connor."The Android looked at him."Don't Tell Beth about the Russian Roulette thing, okay..? I just.. I promised her I wouldn't do that again..."

"Okay, Lieutenant."

Nodding at Connor, Hank got out of the car. Connor followed, shutting the drivers door behind him.

" 'Sexiest Androids in town'. Now I know why you insisted on coming here."Hank joked.

Connor said nothing in response, as they walked into the Eden Club. As he walked Connor looked towards one of the female Androids.'Beth is better.'He thought randomly.

He shook his head, confused. Why the hell would he think something like that? Matter of fact, why was he thinking at all? He was an Android, he shouldn't be having his own thoughts.

"Connor! The f*ck are you doing?!"The Android was broke away from his daze, as Lieutenant Anderson yelled at him."Coming Lieutenant."He cleared his throat before answering.

Hank rolled his eyes at the Android, resuming what he was doing before he had yelled at Connor.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

*The timing might be a little off... Sorry...*

Liliana stared at the other Androids, in Jericho. She had went along with Markus and the others, and helped them get supplies from the Cyberlife warehouse and docks.

Simon was now walking in front of her, as he led her somewhere. She trailed behind him, still holding her arm.

The blond Deviant led her over to where some other Deviants were being repaired. She was sat down, before her arm was cleaned off, revealing the wound underneath.

She winced, not feeling pain, but she felt something. If a human was experiencing this, they would probably pass out from the pain. A searing sound was heard, welding her skin back together.

Liliana caught the bottle of blue blood before it could hit her, as it came flying at her. She looked up spotting Simon staring at her with a sheepish look on his face.

With a small sense of happiness rising in her chest, Liliana gave him the biggest smile she could muster. Simon blushed, his face turning a bright blue.

She giggled, before looking away from him, as her face flashed it's own hue of blue. Embarrassment was fluttering in her chest, making her look down.

As she stared silently at the floor, all the while, taking sips of the blueblood, guilt made its way into her mechanical heart.

The intensity of it made her gulp. She knew why it was there, but it didn't make her feel any better.

Even though she thought it was the right decision at the time.. Now, she wasn't so sure.

Allison, Avery, and Fiona were probably worried sick about her. As they didn't know that she was safe for the time being.

Maybe even Beth would be a little concerned. Sure, they hadn't been that close in three years, but the light blond had never said anything actively mean to her.