Author's Note

I've tried to write on the next chapter but every time I write it, it doesn't feel right to me. So, I decided to go ahead and rewrite the story. I don't know how long it will take but I'll only be able to write on it during break in school, after school, and on the weekends.

I don't know if I'll completely delete the original chapters, but if people want me too, I'll re-post them all together as one chapter so if people want to read the original versions they can.

To be clear, I'm not going to rewrite the entire plot, rather I'm going to expand on it. I'll try to include more of my OCs'and even Connor's, and maybe even Hank's points of view.

I'll also slow down the story, and add more details, in particular in Beth and Connor's relationship, since I did rush it, because I kept not posting for such long periods of time, and just wanted to get a chapter up.

Sorry if I've disappointed anyone with the lack of updates, and/ or the direction the story has gone or left off.

*I'm also putting my other stories on Quotev and Archive of Our Own on hold, as I've definitely started too many stories without finishing them first, and then I just forget about them.*

*Quick note: The photo is from a hilarious meme that I found after looking up bad parking spot memes.*