Entering District 9

"You fucking-OOF" Felix was thrown over a fence, landing on dead grass.

Minho followed soon after, but luckily Felix caught him before he hit the ground, holding his older brother bridal style.

"Enjoy boys" Namjoon chuckled darkly.

Hoseok and Yoongi also laughed, high fiving each other as they walked away from the fence.

"Assholes! I hope you choke!" Felix exclaimed, setting Minho down gently.

Minho glanced around, pulling the sleeves of his denim jacket over his hands. It was cold, much colder than District 8, and it was dark. Minho looked up, seeing stars glittering in the sky. District 8 was brightly lit at night so you could barely see any stars, but out here you could see every one. It was beautiful...for a moment, until Minho realised where they were.

"We're gonna die out here aren't we?" Minho shuddered, glancing over at Felix.

"Don't worry MinMin, I'll protect you" Felix smiled reassuringly.

"No need" a hooded figure spoke from in front of them.

Like second nature, Felix was in front of Minho within half a second in a protective manner, glaring at the hooded figure.

"Who are you?" Felix frowned out.

"I'm Seo Changbin, I'm a resident here" the figure took off his hood, showing his dark hair and pale face.

"S-so there are people living here...." Felix trailed off, now slightly scared.

"Don't worry, we won't hurt you...well, I won't. Our leader...he's a different story" Changbin winced a little.

Minho visibly gulped, clinging onto Felix like a damn lifeline.

"Why does no one know you're here?" Felix questioned, still unsure about Changbin.

"Well, we know how to keep hidden. Now, follow me; we gotta get away from the fence so no one sees me. The bus isn't too far from here" Changbin turns and starts walking away.

"And why the hell should we trust you!?" Felix exclaimed.

"Like I said, I won't hurt you!" Changbin shouted back, slipping into the darkness ahead.

"We should follow him Lix. I really don't feel like being our here for the rest of the night. It's cold and spooky" Minho shivered.

Felix sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Fine, we'll follow you then!" Felix grabbed Minho's band and they both ran to catch up with Changbin.

"There are more dangerous things that lurk here in the dark, trust me" Changbin spoke softly, turning on a bright torch that he pulled out of his jacket pocket.

"What kind of things?" Felix frowned.

"Monsters, mutations, creatures that look like they crawled out from hell, whatever you wanna call the fuckers" Changbin shrugged, kicking a stone out of the way.

"L-like supernatural creatures?" Minho stuttered.

"Nah. They don't have any inhuman powers or anything like that, but I will tell you this; most of them will eat the flesh off your bones in mere seconds, or rip you to shreds for entertainment" Changbin glanced around, making sure that none of those creatures were following them, "but there are those who aren't so nasty. Well, they can still be nasty, but they aren't as bad. Our leader is one of them" Changbin explained.

"You have a leader?" Felix sounded surprised.

"Yes, he's the leader of our group; Stray Kids" Changbin nodded.

"Why are you telling us all this information? I thought you'd be more secretive" Felix eyed Changbin suspiciously.

"I'm not one to hide things, I'm not a secretive person. None of us are" Changbin shrugged, humming as the long silver bus came into view, "well, we're here" Changbin sighed.

"Do you all sleep in there?" Minho asked, curious.

"No, Chan sleeps in there though. It's where we keep all our weapons and technology and all that shit, but there's a mattress in there that Chan sleeps on" Changbin explained, "speaking of...OI CHAN HYUNG, WE HAVE NEWCOMERS!" Changbin shouted.

Two hooded figures jumped out of the bus, walking over to the three. Bang Chan and Hyunjin, Changbin's partner.

"Hey Binnie baby" Hyunjin chuckled.

"Don't call me that" Changbin frowned.

"Heh, you love me" he chuckles, wrapping his arms around Changbin and pulling him close when he's close enough.

Bang Chan then takes off his hood, staring straight at Felix. Felix is taken aback by how handsome this man looks from his silvery hair to his blood red eyes.

'Wait, blood red eyes!?' Felix thought, now very worried.

"Oi Chan hyung, you're eyes are red" Changbin frowned.

"Probably because I haven't had any blood yet" Chan spoke gruffly, his voice bordering demonic.

"Then go have a fucking drink and come back when you don't scare the living shit out of these two" Hyunjin laughed.

"I'll be alright. I'll have a drink later" Chan scoffed, "anyway, you two aren't from here are you?" Chan questioned.

"No, we're from District 8, but we were exiled" Felix huffed.

"And why is that?" Chan raised an eyebrow.

Felix almost forgot how to speak (and breathe) for a few seconds, before he coughed and found his words.

"U-Uh, we've been going against the stupid system for like, 8 years now, so yeah, that's why. We've seen too much of their inner workings, and how fucked up they are" Felix smirked.

Chan nods, turning to Changbin.

"These two will be of use to us then. Go give Jaebum a call, and tell him we have two new recruits that need training" Chan said, turning around and walking back to the bus.

Changbin then turns to Minho and Felix, seeing Minho's eyes follow Chan fearfully, causing Changbin to sigh heavily.

"Let's hope Jaebum can train the fear out of that one"

Aye, second chappie has come to an end and I think I'm liking where this is going 👌 I know I shouldn't really be starting a new, completely different story since I have others I need to update at some point, but whatevs. And yes, I'm adding the GOT7 members in here XD the got7 pairings will be Jaebum  x Jackson and Yugyeom x BamBam 👌