Control

Y'all are in for a surprise in this chapter 😏 Also, to all of my new readers, WELCOME TO THIS MESS OF A STORY-

BamBam: *Throws a fridge at Chan*

Chan: WHAT THE FUCK!?

BamBam: BECAUSE YOU NEED TO CHILL! *runs away*

......well then....and with that, on with the chapter XD

:::

With Lisa...

Lisa storms through District 9, huffing loudly.

"Do you think he'll do it?" The soft voice of her female companion asked.

"He has no choice in the matter, and anyway, he's so hopelessly in love with that Changbin that he'd do anything and everything to make sure his love is safe" Lisa spat.

"Just like Chan did for you I'm guessing?" Her male companion smirked.

"Oh, you should have known him then" Lisa chuckled, "he fell so hard for me, poor thing. Whatever, love is pointless anyway. I've never felt it, never had it, and I hate how it looks on others" Lisa scoffed.

"I don't know...I have a feeling I do know Chan from somewhere..." Lisa's male companion frowned.

"Oh shut up Woojin, you don't know him. Never have, but you'll meet him one of these days" Lisa shrugged, "as will you Hyun-Jae. Now, we have to get back home. I have something I need to do" Lisa smirked.

Woojin and Hyun-Jae glanced at each other, sighing. Why did it feel like Lisa was a bit defensive when Woojin mentioned that he might have known Chan? What was she hiding?

(THAT'S RIGHT PEOPLE, WOOJIN AND HYUN-JAE AREN'T DEAD! Well, they were, but don't worry, i'll reveal the how in a future chapter. Also, now that shit is starting to go down, I may reveal who J is soon hehe. By soon, I mean in the next few chapters :3)

:::

With Hyunjin and Changbin...

Changbin and Hyunjin walk back to where the tents are-or rather, Hyunjin is walking while carrying Changbin bridal style because he can't walk properly.

"I didn't hurt you did I?" Hyunjin asks softly.

"No more than usual. I just won't be able to walk for a whole goddamn day now" Changbin giggles.

"Sorry" Hyunjin frowns.

Hyunjin hates it when he hurts Changbin, even if it is unintentional most of the time. They barely fight, and when they do, Hyunjin gets his ass kicked to the ground literally and then it's all over.

Changbin reaches a hand up to stroke Hyunjin's cheek lovingly, a small smile on his face.

"There's nothing to be sorry about Hyunjinnie" Changbin speaks softly.

'But...there is...and I wish I could tell you' Hyunjin thinks to himself, his frown disappearing as he faked a smile back.

Changbin's suspicions rose with that obviously fake smile. Changbin could always see right through Hyunjin, but again he didn't push it. If it was something really bad, Hyunjin would tell him. But Changbin had no clue how bad the situation really was.

Changbin yawned, snuggling his head into Hyunjin's chest and promptly falling asleep. Hyunjin smile a small, very real smile at the cute sight, but instantly felt guilty as he placed a soft kiss on Changbin's forehead.

"I wish I could tell you Binnie baby, but I can't. I'm sorry" Hyunjin whispered, a lone tear escaping his right eye.

"And you best not tell him if you don't want him dead" a deep voice spoke from behind him.

Hyunjin froze, turning around slowly as to not wake his sleeping lover.

"Oh, it's just you Felix" Hyunjin huffed, "don't scare me like that, fuck. Binnie's sleeping" Hyunjin chuckled.

"I told you, I have my ways to find out if you told anyone" Felix smirked.

That's when Hyunjin noticed Felix's eyes...they weren't normal. His right eye was pitch black like a demon's, but his left eye was like Chan hyung and BamBam hyung's eyes; blood red.

"W-wait...Lisa?" Hyunjin stuttered.

'Felix' nodded, his smirk growing until it looked borderline insane. Hell, he was damn sure Lisa was insane. But how was she controlling Felix?

"Hmph, don't look so confused, it's annoying. Yes, little Felix is a hybrid, and I am the reason he's part Ghoul. I'm sure you already know how obviously; everyone knows how most Ghoul's are made these days. Anyway, if you even breathe a word to anyone, I will know" 'Felix' growled.

Hyunjin just nods, now very scared and still slightly confused. He didn't realise that bitten Ghoul's couldbe controlled by their maker, but at least he's found out now. Felix's eyes then go back to normal, and the blonde boy blinks a few times.

"Fuck...I sleep walked again" Felix cursed.

Hyunjin coughed, shrugging. Of course he couldn't tell Felix he was just being controlled, he'd think Hyunjin was going crazy.

"You sleep walk often?" Hyunjin asks, being careful not to wake Changbin.

Felix nods, sighing.

"Back in District 8, I'd sometimes wake up near the Council building and I'd have no fucking clue as to how I got there or why, so I just assumed I sleep walked" Felix shrugs.

Hyunjin just nods, sighing through his nose as he looks down at a sleeping Changbin. Felix smiles a little at the loving look Hyunjin was giving the sleeping male.

"You really love him, don't you?" Felix grins.

Hyunjin nods, smiling.

"I'd do anything and everything for him" Hyunjin looks to Felix, "just like I can see you'd do anything and everything for your brother"

"Yeah, I'd do the impossible for Minho. He's the only family I have left" Felix frowns.

"Well, you can think of us here as family now, and as much of an asshole Chan is, we all think of him as not just a leader, but a best friend, a brother" Hyunjin looks up at Felix, his eyes soft.

Felix's heart skips a beat, and he feels happy...like he's finally at home. Hyunjin then turns away, walking back to their shared tent with one thought on his mind.

'Why were Felix's eyes like that?'

Ohohoho, things are starting to get interestiiiiing and I really am so excited like wow. Honestly, I've only been this excited for a story like twice before, and those stories haven't been updated in a long ass time, but I have you guys to thank for liking this story and commenting and voting because it's really inspired me to keep writing :3 ily all so very very very much <3  Also, I love the skz fandom, our nameless fandom, because we're all so supportive of each other and there's like no toxic people within the fandom, and I hope there never is, even as Stray Kids get more and more popular :3