Calm Before The Storm part 2

After a little while, Felix had finally decided to wake up, still sore but nothing he couldn't deal with. He sort of stumbled out of the bus, rubbing his left eye. His right eye refused to open, the bruise that had formed preventing it from doing so.

Chan's head whipped around, and he smiled softly at Felix.

"Wow, you're sure smiling a lot more now" Jooheon smirked.

"Shut it" Chan huffed, glancing at Jooheon before looking back to Felix.

The hybrid smiled tiredly, yawning as he made his way over to Chan. He stood beside Chan, the older males arm wrapping around his waist. Felix watched Minho spar with Jackson, and Felix was mildly impressed.

Minho had caught on quickly, although he still made some mistakes which he'd get whacked by Jackson's wooden sword for.

"You do know that hurts right!?" Minho exclaims.

"Stop being piss weak then, and you can quit trying to copy my movements. Try and make up your own" Jackson instructed.

"As if I could do that anyway" Minho rolled his eyes.

"You need to have more confidence, dumbass" Jackson whacked him over the head, frowning.

"Ouch! Stop fucking doing that!" Minho exclaimed as he hit Jackson's head with his wooden sword.

"Oi, don't do that!" Jackson huffed.

"Yeah, you don't like it either do you?" Minho pouted childishly. (You know that kind of pout they do in Anime's? That's what I imagined just now XD)

Jackson then slapped Minho over the head, causing Minho's pout to disappear as he hit Jackson back. The two were silent, just staring at each other...before it turned into a really childish fight if them hitting each others hands.

JB and Chan facepalmed. As strong and intimidating Jackson was, he was still so goddamned childish, and it seems Minho was too.

"I can't believe you two" BamBam suddenly sighed, walking in between the two and pulling them apart.

"Jackson started it!" Minho whined.

"It's too early for this shit! Why can't you just spar properly!?" BamBam exclaimed.

Minho huffed, glancing over to where Chan and Felix stood. Minho then stopped trying to hit Jackson as he realised the state Felix was in. He was injured badly, but who hurt him?

Minho walks away from Jackson and BamBam, going over to his brother.

"Who did that to you!?" Minho exclaimed.

"U-Uhm, her name is Lisa. She's an old friend of Chan's" Felix stuttered.

"An ex friend who I wish I had nothing to do with ever again" Chan growled.

Minho just nods, frowning. His brother looked weak, and it seemed he even needed help just standing there which was probably why Chan had such a tight hold on Felix.

"What the hell is going on by the way?" Minho looks at Chan, "why did this happen?"

"Lisa thought that by taking Felix away, she'd be able to get me to hand over District 9, but I wouldn't. So, it seems she's going with another plan" Chan frowns.

"What plan?" Minho asks.

"She plans to release the creatures on the other side of that fence" Jooheon speaks up this time, pointing over to the high fence with barbed wire lining the top, "she's basically planning a war"

"A war!?" Minho squeaked.

"Yes, a war" Chan spoke again, "so we need everyone here at full strength, including you and Felix and a couple of others that are still very injured" Chan sighs.

He just hoped she didn't attack when they still had those who were seriously injured...

A quadruple update!? Y'all are being spoiled with updates today 😂 this is a bit of a short chapter tho whoops