Felix Has A Secret + Minho's POV

There was fire burning in random places as the two entered the run down warehouse, and there was a tall pile of steel bars that reached about halfway to the top of the warehouse with a black flag that had 'District 9' spray painted in red at the top middle of the pile.

JB stopped near the massive pile, and without a word quickly pivoted on his right foot, throwing a punch at Felix. Felix wasn't expecting it, but caught JB's fist anyway and put all his strength into throwing JB backwards. JB landed on his back on the ground near the massive pile of steel bars, half shocked, half trying not to show he was shocked. He sat up, rubbing the back of his head.

"You're stronger than you look" JB chuckled.

"Yeah well, how else would my brother and I survive? I had to do something to protect us, so I learned how to defend myself through physical combat, went to and won numerous fights at bars and shit" Felix shrugged, taking off his plaid jacket and throwing it who knows where, "nothing major"

"Nothing major he says. Hah, yeah, right, you look kinda skinny and weak if you ask me" JB smirked.

Now that pissed Felix right off. He glared harshly at JB, running at him. JB was expecting Felix to just throw a punch....but what he wasn't expecting was for Felix to spin and kick him upwards into the air, causing JB to land back first into the sturdy pile of steel bars.

"Oh fuck" JB cursed, however he landed on his feet on the concrete floor of the warehouse.

He winced, cracking his back, "fucking Christ kid, you're good. I feel like you don't really need training" JB chuckled.

"Eh, we could just be fight partners. Who knows? I might learn something" Felix smirked.

"Nah, I reckon you need to go up against someone stronger....and faster" JB smiled devilishly.

Felix did not like that look at all. Was he about to go up against someone taller? Stronger? Faster? More muscular than even JB?

"OI BAMBAM! COME DOWN!" JB called out.

'Come down?' Felix raised an eyebrow, kinda confused as he looked up.

All of a sudden, a lithe figure jumps down 'superhero style' in front of him.  BamBam is kneeling on one knee in front of him, looking up at Felix with searing red eyes and a smirk showing his sharp canines.

"Felix, this is BamBam. He's like Chan, he's a Ghoul. Don't worry, he won't try to eat you. Chan and Bammie here only eat what J gets them; they have no interest in eating anyone else here" JB explains.

"Hm, he does seem very weak" BamBam spoke as he stood up, "but from what I see, he's stronger than anyone gives him credit for. You sure he's human JB?" BamBam asks.

"I don't know, and I wouldn't be able to tell. I'm human remember? I don't know if someone isn't human or not" JB huffed.

"Mhm" BamBam sniffed the air around Felix.

BamBam's eyes widened as his Ghoul sense picked up something about Felix, but the surprised look was gone as soon as it came.

'Looks like this kid is hiding something. I'll bet his brother doesn't even know...or does he?' BamBam thought to himself before backing up a little.

"Yeah, he's a human alright" BamBam chuckled, although he was pretty sure Felix knew that BamBam found out about his not so little secret.

"Alright, let's just get this over with'

:::

With Minho

Minho had woken up five minutes ago, and Changbin had already told him the arrangements for the day.

"Why would we need to be trained if there's no threats here?" Minho had asked Jackson when he got out of the tent.

"I don't know. I guess JB and Channie like to take precautions" Jackson shrugged, "so, JB and your brother are probably training in the warehouse, so we'll just go over here. Do you know how to fight?" Jackson asked.

"U-uh I know how to dodge and punch" Minho sighed, ashamed of himself.

"That's alright; I'm not as harsh with training as JB, so you're in good hands" Jackson chuckled.

"Felix already knows how to fight though. He taught himself how to in order to protect me and made some money here and there winning fights at bars" Minho explained.

"Ah, then JB may get BamBam to 'come out and play' as he likes to say" Jackson sighed.

"BamBam?" Minho questioned.

"BamBam is close friends with Channie, and he's also a Ghoul. He's really fast and really strong, but he's got nothing on Chan. Your brother's lucky that Chan isn't training him...yet" Jackson shuddered.

"What do you mean 'yet'?" Minho squeaked out.

"You'll both have to go up against Channie at some point; we all did. Ita just to make sure that you really can protect yourself when worst comes to worst, that's all" Jackson shrugged.

"Okay then" Minho gulped.

God he hoped Felix was okay...

Tadaaaaa~ and that is the end of the fourth chapter! I like writing this story, especially since people are actually enjoying it. I will be honest, it isn't turning out the way I originally thought it would, but this is good...I think...