The Battle Commences

Hyunjin was standing right in the middle of the battle that went on around him, a bloodied sword near him and a headless body right in front of him. He flash backed to the nightmare he had days ago, and he nearly threw up.

It was no nightmare...it was a vision.

Hyunjin looked around, locking onto Changbin's figure. Changbin was fighting to the best of his ability, and it seemed Jeongin was trying to help. The beast the fought was twice the size of them both, so Hyunjin ran over to help as well.

Not too far away, Lisa had jumped the fence then, walking over to Chan with three massive creatures behind her, and one of them was obviously the leader. Even these terrifying creatures had their own leader.

"Hello Channie, are you ready to die?" Lisa cooed.

"Bring it on bitch" Chan growled, baring his teeth.

Jisung, JB, Jackson and Jooheon had run over to fight the massive creatures that Loss brought over with her, whilst Chan faced Lisa alone.

"You nearly kill my Mate, and now you try to overrun my District!?" Chan growled viciously.

"You think your puny District can take on these creatures? Hah, don't make me laugh" Lisa giggled insanely, before running at Chan.

"We're stronger than you think" Chan reached a hand out, grabbing Lisa tightly by the throat and threw her backwards.

Lisa's back skid across the dirt ground, but she quickly flipped herself back up again, smirking wickedly.

"You can't kill me" she wiped her mouth as blood had spilled out from the impact of her hitting the ground, "you've gotten weak" Lisa glanced at Felix and then back to Chan, "he's become your weakness"

"You see" Chan started, walking over to Lisa, "that's where you're wrong" Chan growled, kicking Lisa to the ground, "he's my strength, not my weakness"

"Oh really?" Lisa's smirk widened as a loud yell of pain was heard.

Chan's head snapped over in the direction of the yell, and saw one of the creatures run Felix through with their claws. Felix spat blood, glancing over to Chan. Felix reached his hand out, but just seconds later he went limp.

But he wasn't dead. (Don't worry guys, I wouldn't kill off Felix!)

Chan then lifted his foot, pressing his shoe against Lisa's throat, choking her.

"You're going to die today, Lisa" Chan growled as the creature who had run Felix through threw Felix off to the side.

Youngjae dragged Felix off the battlefield, hiding him away as he tried to heal him. Felix was out cold, but at least he was still breathing.

"I think that's the other way around Channie" Lisa managed to laugh.

All of a sudden, Chan was run through with a sword. Chan froze, spitting blood as he stumbled back. He glanced behind him, the creature that had run him through with a sword laughing insanely. Chan fell to his knees, collapsing onto the ground.

Was he dead?

Jooheon had looked over to Chan's limp form, cursing. However, Chan was still breathing, although he was losing beginning to lose his life.

"Chan" Jooheon shook Chan gently.

"J-Jooheon, listen" Chan coughed, "t-tell Felix I love him" Chan managed to get out.

"No, Chan, you can't die, not yet!" Jooheon exclaimed.

"Jooheon, look after them...for me..." and then Chan finally closed his eyes.

Wait until the last a/n for this book...you'll find out why