You Have Me Now

Aaaaand her comes more ChanLix cuz....yeah, it's a ChanLix book for a goddamned reason, but the regular 'heading towards angst' plot will be back ^ω^

With Chan and Felix, the two were in the shower which was surprisingly clean and modern looking and big enough to fit both of them comfortably. Felix was trying not to look down to you know where, and instead his eyes roamed over Chan's solid six pack abs.

Felix reached his hands out, pressing them fist against Chan's abs as he stared at them in awe.

"Like what you see there Lix?" Chan asked with a smirk.

"You know damn well that I do" Felix looks up at Chan, smirking back.

"Hm...I think I like the shy Felix better" Chan hummed teasingly.

"Me? Shy? Now those are two words that really don't  mix" Felix giggled.

God, Felix's deep giggles were driving Chan to insanity

"Then why didn't you use your full power with Jisung at first? From what I hear, you looked angry as hell" Chan frowned.

"That...wasn't shyness. I...i'm scared of myself Chan" Felix whimpered, i'm scared of what I can do. It's sounds cliché as fuck, but i'm terrified of my own power" Felix shudders.

"That's normal. When 'Sungie was young, he refused to transform, even if his life depended on it. Now, he does it whenever the fuck he pleases, that stupid Incubus" Chan sighed.

"Wait...how long have you known Jisung exactly?" Felix asked.

"Well" Chan began, his hands coming up to rest on Felix's bare hips, "I've known Jisung, Seungmin and Hyunjin since before District 9, way before. Seungin and Hyunjin's parents were like family to me, considering mine were terrible towards me" Chan explained, "I guess i'd say ive known those three knobheads for...hm, i'm 21 now...they're 18...hm...since I was 5...16 years" Chan finally said.

Felix's eyes nearly popped out of his head, until he remembered...

"I had friends I knew for years, because our parents knew eachother. We're the same age. Shin Hoseok, or Wonho as he likes to be called nowadays. We're both hybrids, so we kinda bonded over that. Also his boyfriend Hyungwon was someone I was close to" Felix smiled fondly, "I really miss them sometimes...I haven't seen either of them in about a year now..." Felix trailed off, frowning.

Chan went to tell Felix that Hyungwon was actually here and currently being looked after by Youngjae, but he decided that it could wait until later. For right now, he just wanted to be as close as humanly possible to Felix. Chan wrapped his arms around Felix's mid-section,pulling him close and resting their foreheads against each other.

"Why are you being like this all of a sudden?" Felix whispered.

"Why are you enjoying this?" Chan shot back, smirking.

"I don't know..." Felix frowned once again.

"I don't know either" Chan sighed.

"Is it going to last?" Felix glanced up at Chan.

"Maybe..." Chan trailed off.

"For some reason, I'm hoping it does" Felix chuckles softly.

Chan huffs out a laugh, silently agreeing with Felix. There was a few moments of silence before Chan spoke again.

"I'm sorry for being such an asshole towards you. I'll...try to change" Chan winced.

"Chan, you're not an asshole; you're a leader trying to protect your own. You gotta be tough, it's part of it" Felix explained, "trust me, I know. It was the same when Minho and I were out on the streets" Felix scoffed, "and believe it or not, I'm kind of the leader of the Monsta X Clan, so I know what it's like"

"And how'd that happen?" Chan asked, now mildly intrigued.

"After Jooheon betrayed them, Wonho went to me. At the time, Shownu was too...broken, I guess, to lead anymore, and Wonho practically begged me to be their leader, because of my strength" Felix leaned his head away and moved his wet hair out of his eyes, staring straight into Chan's eyes, "I know you'd walk through literal hell for everyone here in District 9, just like I'd do for my brother and my friends" Felix spoke seriously.

"Well, your brother has Jisung to do that now" Chan chuckled a little, taken aback slightly as Felix growled angrily at the back of his throat, "do you hate Jisung that much?" Chan asked softly.

"It's not...no I don't hate Jisung" Felix sighed heavily, chewing st his bottom lip before shaking again, "I'm scared. I'm scared of losing my brother, the only family I have left" Felix whimpered sadly.

Chan's arms moved up as he pulled Felix in for a hug.

"I can see you're going through and have been through alot, but you have me now. You're not alone, trust me" Chan swallowed the lump in his throat as he heard the soft cries coming from Felix.

Unknown to both of them, a certain someone had entered District 9...

Cliffhangeeeeeeer 😂😂😂😂 now is the time when things start to go a bit haywire, but that angst is still on its way....