Revealing The Truth part 3

I feel like I should tell y'all...Hyunjin plays a bigger part in this than you thought...just saying. It would be a good idea to just...pay attention to his character for a bit.

Hyunjin walks out of the dungeons and straight to Chan, an air of urgency surrounding him. Once he was close enough, Hyunjin grabbed Chan's arm who whipped his head to face Hyunjin.

"What do you want?" Chan grumbled, obviously not in the best mood after what just happened.

"I need to tell you something. It's important" Hyunjin whispered.

Chan sighed, nodding as he followed Hyunjin until the others were completely out of sight. Hyunjin got a small glass tube of green liquid out of his pocket, holding it up for Chan to see.

"What in the fuck is that?" Chan questioned, "poison?"

"No, it's not poison. It's some sort of memory wiping thing that Lisa gave me. Listen to me, she was going to kill Binnie if I didn't do this, so you have to pretend I gave this to you. And concerning Felix...he didn't tell Seokjin anything...I did" Hyunjin admitted.

Chan was in disbelief. How could Hyunjin do this?

"You obviously think you know what's best for this District huh?" Chan spoke calmly, but Hyunjin could tell he was beyond furious.

"There's another thing; Lisa is the reason Felix is half Ghoul. She's been controlling him, using him to snoop on all of us. I'm sure she's partly the reason why Felix was exiled, if not the main reason. Lisa knows you're still alive along with Jisung and Seungmin, and now Seokjin has his suspicions. None of us are safe anymore" Hyunjin shudders.

"Kim Hyunjin, I swear to God, if you're lying about any of this, I'll fucking kill you, and that is a promise" Chan growled.

"I'm not lying...we both know Seokjin all too well" Hyunjin frowns.

All of a sudden, Jooheon walks over, and he looks worried.

"Chan...she's here" Jooheon whispered.

Chan turns around, and sure enough there she is...Lisa.

"Ugh, you fools, lemme go!" Lisa shouts, looking over at Chan.

Hyunjin tips out the green liquid where she can't see, and holds up the vial. Lisa nods unnoticeably, smirking briefly but that smirk was gone before it could be noticed, and Chan had done exactly what Hyunjin said, and pretended not to know who Lisa was at all. At some points it was hard, but if it would keep his District relatively safe, he'd bear with it.

"You have some explaining to do" Seungmin pushed his half-brother, glaring at Hyunjin.

"I'll explain later, not right now. Just...play along with Chan, please? For right now, it's the best thing we can all do" Hyunjin pleaded.

"Hyunjinnie, please just tell us what the fuck is going on" Jisung asked, frowning worriedly.

"Not right now, stop fucking pestering me!" Hyunjin pushed his way past the two, heading straight for his, Felix, Minho and Changbin's shared tent.

He felt like throwing up; he felt like a harbinger of despair or some shit. Things are going completely and utterly wrong and it's his entire fault.

"FUCK!" Hyunjin cursed, pulling at his hair.

"What's wrong?" Changbin asked worriedly, crawling over to Hyunjin.

"I've done something terrible..." Hyunjin trails off.

"I'm sure it's not that bad" Changbin giggles, but upon getting no response, he gets really worried, "....what did you do?"

"I...Lisa...Seokjin...Felix...I've fucked up everything..." Hyunjin whispers.

"Okay, okay" Changbin sighs, "You don't have to tell me right now, but just lie down and calm down. Everything will be okay, I promise" Changbin whispered.

And no one even noticed that Jooheon had sneaked off...

:::

In District 8, the Council dungeons...

Hyungwon sat in his isolated cell, until he heard the rattling of keys and the cell door being opened. Hyungwon looked up, seeing a cloaked figure standing there.

"Who're you?" Hyungwon spoke groggily, his energy running low due to his wounds.

The cloaked figure lifts his hood, and Hyungwon uses what little of his energy is left to gasp and his eyes widen in shock.

"Jooheon, what-" "I'll explain later Hyungie, just get the fuck out of here before anyone notices. Go to District 9 and get to Felix" Jooheon spoke with urgency lacing his tone.

"What about the others?" Hyungwon was running out of energy, so he had to be quick to get out.

"I'll get to them soon enough. There's a secret passage that leads straight to District 9, but Jinyoung and Mark are guarding it. Just tell them J sent you and they'll let you pass. Now hurry up and go!" Jooheon whisper yelled.

Hyungwon struggled to get up, but he eventually did, making his way past Jooheon and into the doorway of the secret passage. Jooheon had to think of a plan and fast, before Lisa and Seokjin noticed that Hyungwon was gone. Or maybe...he could just send them on a wild goose chase. Tell them that Hyungwon, along with Wonho had escaped.

Jooheon smirked.

Perfect

:::

In the secret passageway, with Hyungwon...

Hyungwon stumbled along the dimly lit, damp stone passageway that led straight to District 9. He could feel himself growing weaker and weaker by the second, but he pushed onwards. He was the Mate of a Wolf hybrid; he had to show he was strong enough to keep up, even if he was badly wounded. He was hurting everywhere, grunting in pain as he felt like the world was going to disappear beneath him.

Eventually, he came to the part where Jinyoung and Mark stood, both were wary of Hyungwon.

"Who are you? What's your business here?" Jinyoung questioned.

"I *huff* was sent by *wince* J to g-get to...F-Felix" Hyungwon managed to get out.

Hyungwon then fell onto his knees as his body succumbed to the exhaustion due to his terrible wounds...

And he blacked out

Omg...well, this was an interesting chapter to write, that's for sure haha. WE'RE AT 24 CHAPTERS NOW WHOOO go me! Also, we're at 5.2k reads and 418 votes!? WTF!? H-HOW'D THAT HAPPEN!? HERE, HAVE A COLLAGE OF EDITS I MADE OF OUR 9 TALENTED KINGS, YOU LOVELY, AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!

2k reads and 418 votes!? WTF!? H-HOW'D THAT HAPPEN!? HERE, HAVE A COLLAGE OF EDITS I MADE OF OUR 9 TALENTED KINGS, YOU LOVELY, AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!

Also, I told Qwiyomii that I think this story was gonna at least be like 30-35, maybe 50 at the most, chapters...but we are 6 chapters away from 30 chapters and the way it's looking now, it will most likely be 50 chapters, possibly more :3 after this fanfic is over, I may write another ChanLix fic...possibly a werewolf AU? Idk...