Feeling

Lisa stormed her way out of District 9, a snarl set on her face. No one had seen her leave, which was good on her part. Not too far away from the fence that separated District 8 from District 9 stood Woojin, seemingly lost in thought.

"Woojin!" Lisa exclaimed.

Woojin looked over, shuddering under Lisa's angry gaze.

"Yes?" Woojin asks curiously.

"Go into District 9 and capture Hyunjin" Woojin looks at Lisa, confused, "just listen out for his name or something, you'll figure it out" Lisa growled.

Woojin nods and goes to walk past Lisa, but before he can pass by her she grabs his arm.

"But make sure no one sees you" Lisa warns.

Woojin nods, and Lisa let's him go. Woojin's cloak trails behind him, and Lisa turns around and smirks.

Her plan was now playing out, of course with a few minor glitches, but the end goal was still the same...

Leadership over all of the Districts

:::

In District 9...

Woojin made sure to stay hidden in the shadows where no one could see him. It was nearly dark, and they sky was a very, very dark blue and cold. District 9 was bitterly cold, yet he saw that some of the occupants were wearing short sleeve shirts and a couple wearing shorts.

Woojin then hears a voice call out to Hyunjin, and Woojin whipped his head in the direction of Hyunjin, and inwardly smirks as he locked onto his target. Unfortunately, Hyunjin was surrounded by people, so he'd have to wait until Hyunjin was alone.

Hyunjin was chatting with a red haired male and a shorter, dark haired male whom he had his arm around. A lover maybe? Woojin didn't know, nor did he really care.

So the silvery haired Vampire waited there in the shadows; waiting for the right moment to strike. He waited for at least half an hour before Hyunjin had finally wandered off on his own. Woojin quietly followed the black haired male who was blissfully unaware of Woojin's presence.

When the two were far enough away from anyone's line of sight, Woojin quickly leapt out to stand behind Hyunjin and quickly knocked him out, catching Hyunjin before he hit the ground. Woojin threw Hyunjin over his shoulder, slinking back into the shadows and walking back to where Lisa was.

She was pleasantly surprised when Woojin came back quicker than she imagined, a satisfied smile on her face.

"You did well Woojinnie" Lisa giggled, "now, take him to Seokjin, and he can do with him whatever he wants, except kill him of course. I just want him to suffer" Lisa sighed.

Lisa reached up and stroked Woojin's check who unconsciously leaned into the touch.

If she were to be honest, Lisa was starting to dislike Woojin's existence somewhat...

Because he was slowly but surely becoming her weakness...

:::

With Chan and Felix

Felix was still clinging tightly to Chan, but he had stopped crying just a few moments ago and had fallen asleep. The two were laying down in the small bed in the cell, and Chan was watching Felix sleep. For some odd reason, he didn't want to move. He quite liked being this close to Felix.

From the moment they locked eyes, Chan could feel some sort of attachment to Felix. Not necessarily attraction (okay, maybe a little bit), but it was like Jisung's case. Chan felt an overwhelming urge to protect Felix, like a feeling that Chan would lay down his life just to allow Felix to live.

And in truth, that scared Chan.

It was scary, falling in love, especially when the last time it happened it all went to shit. Chan sighed, not wanting to dwell on those thoughts anymore. Chan went to move, to get up but Felix just tightened his grip and whimpered. Obviously he wasn't fully asleep...or maybe he was just a light sleeper.

"Please don't leave me" Felix's voice shook.

"I need to get up Felix" Chan's voice cane out just slightly harsher than intended.

Felix slowly let Chan go, and the older male stood up. Felix went to roll over onto his side so that his back would face Chan, but Chan just picked the blonde haired boy up bridal style, the blanket slipping off of Felix.

"W-what are you doing?" Felix stuttered.

"We're going to sleep in my bus" Chan deadpanned as the two had left the dungeons.

"We?" Felix squeaked.

"You said not to leave you alone, so I'm not going to leave you alone" Chan huffed.

Felix blushed, feeling a warm and fuzzy feeling overcome him. Butterflies erupted in his stomach as he blushed even more. Felix had realised something...

He did, in fact, have a crush on Chan.

But Felix had no time to dwell on that thought as they had reached the inside of Chan's bus and he was carefully placed on the worn mattress. Chan lied down next to Felix, putting the blanket over them and wrapping his arms around Felix.

"It's a bit cold tonight..." Chan trailed off.

Felix giggled; a deep sound that was like music to Chan's ears. And suddenly, Chan didn't feel ashamed to admit that he was falling hard for the freckled beauty lying beside him...

And so Chan kissed Felix.

Bruh, OMG, I have been flipping WAITING to write some ChanLix like you have NO IDEA 😩😩😩 my own plot was really starting to piss me off istg. It tried to stop me from ChanLix for a while there but I'm FINALLY DOING IT JFC!

The next couple chapters may turn out to be like half action half fluff or something, IDK XD bit I hope you enjoyed this messy af chapter anyways