Two Part District?

So, I have decided to make Chan a ghoul, as I have been watching alot of Tokyo Ghoul lately, and the idea of Chan being a ghoul is fricking amazing so 👌👌👌 also, Chan gets his blood and human flesh from his outside source J who will NOT BE NAMED until I drop the bomb. Let's just say it won't be someone you'd expect like, at all 😂 so please anticipate it!!!

Also, BamBam is a ghoul too and Chan and Bam are besties in this fanfic too :3

"So, where do we sleep?" Felix wondered.

"Well, you guys can sleep in our tent" Changbin motioned to him and Hyunjin, "we have a spare blanket and pillows and we have enough room" Changbin nodded, looking up at Hyunjin, "that okay with you?"

"Yeah that's fine with me Binnie baby" Hyunjin grinned at the glare Changbin sent him.

"I told you not to call me that" Changbin huffed.

Hyunjin just laughed, kissing Changbin's forehead.

"You love me" Hyunjin grinned.

"And you're damn lucky I do fucker"

:::

The next day, Felix woke up before Minho and Hyunjin, walking out of the fairly large, dark red coloured tent to see Changbin and Bang Chan speaking with two people he didn't meet the night before. Changbin turned, feeling Felix's presence.

"Ah, you're awake" Changbin smiled a little.

"What's your name?" One if the male's that stood in front of Changbin and Chan asked.

"Felix Lee" Felix answered immediately.

The guy gave off an intimidating vibe, though the one standing next to him gave off a more calmer vibe.

"I'm Jaebum, and you will be training with me. Your brother, as Changbin told me, will be training with my partner Jackson" Jaebum explained.

Felix just nodded, walking over to Jaebum.

"Hey, before you take him off to train, have you heard anything from our inside source?" Bang Chan asked.

"Not today no. J has been on the down low lately since he was almost caught a few days ago" Jaebum frowned.

"I see..." Bang Chan trailed off, "anyway, train him well JB, and don't go too harsh" Chan warned before walking away.

Changbin sighed, turning around to face Felix.

"I'll tell your brother about the arrangements when he wakes up" Changbin explains.

"Okay-wait, how do you know about Minho and I?" Felix asked.

"I have my ways, and our inside source only speaks to JB hyung and Chan hyung, no one else" Changbin answers before walking back to his and Huunjin's tent.

Felix sighed, looking at JB.

"Well, let's get started then. The training grounds aren't that far away, do if you will follow me please"

:::

Five minutes later, the two reach the training grounds which was basically just a massive abandoned warehouse with broken cars in random spots. Felix looked around, stopping in his tracks as his eyes landed on a fence gate with three deadbolt locks on it. JB sensed him stop, hid eyes following to where Felix was looking.

"Trust me when I say you really don't wanna know what lies beyond that gate" JB frowned.

"Well, that just made me more curious" Felix huffed.

JB sighed before turning his head slightly to side glance at Felix.

"I'll just say this; Chan and BamBam, who you have yet to meet, came from there. It never used to be closed off until those fucking creatures started rampaging through, or so I've heard" JB explained.

"Wait, so District 9 is basically split into two parts?" Felix asked.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that. Where we are in has been the 'main part' for years, but this was once part of District 8 where they used to keep the farmers, the food and the fuel. Then, like a fucking disease, ghouls, demons, vampires, werewolves, basically anything that can rip the flesh off your bones and eat you alive started rampaging through the place, leaving a few families alive in their wake. The ones who lived escaped to here and built the fence" JB turned around to fully to face Felix as he said this.

"So, why is this place named District 9 instead of still being part of District 8?" Felix asked.

"Because the leader, at the time, was a tyrant, had no care for the people who lived here, so he thought he'd just let them die. As they were building said fence, alot of families died from attacks, but the leader didn't give a shit. So, they build another fence blocking off the rest of District 8 from here and naming it District 9" JB explained.

"But then why are Chan and BamBam here if they should be on the other side of the fence?" Felix frowned.

"Because some of the creatures somehow got passed here and into District 8, blend in with the humans and creating their own families. All of us here are from District 8, either exiled here or otherwise" JB spoke with finality, turning around and walking into the large warehouse.

Felix looked to the fence again, frowning a little. All of a sudden, there was a flash of red eyes, and Felix jumped before turning away and following JB into the warehouse.

He really hoped he'd never have to face whatever the fuck was on the other side of that fence, but he had a bad feeling that one day, he would ultimately have to, and he wasn't looking forward to it....

And here ends the third chapter! I hope you guys are enjoying this so far. I know it seems a bit all over the place but....yeh IDK...