Touch

Hey hey hey, more ChanLix coming your way!

Felix froze up; he honestly didn't now how to respond to this. But it felt right, so he eventually relaxed and kissed back, though he didn't quite know how as he didn't have experience. At least the kiss was slow, so Felix was quick to catch on.

But it soon grew heated.

What was once a slow, soft kiss had no turned into a passionate makeout session, the feelings that they both bottled up for days finally spilling over. True, it had been an extremely short amount of time, but alot has happened over the past days, and it only made their hearts yearn for each other that much more.

Felix suddenly wasn't tired anymore as the two sat up, Chan pulling Felix into his lap. Felix gripped Chan's shoulders whereas Chan's hands rested on Felix's slim waist. The two broke away for air, both panting and red in the face, but neither shied away from taking any action. Chan immediately leaned in, this time kissing and sucking at Felix's neck. Felix moaned breathily at the sensation, his hands leaving Chan's muscular shoulders to run down the older male's clothed chest and stomach. He could feel the muscles under the thin material of the shirt, and the younger had to bite his lip to refrain from moaning any louder.

Once Chan was satisfied with the fairly noticeable hickey he made on Felix's neck, he went straight back to making out with the younger. Felix's hands gripped the material of Chan's shirt, and he tugged upward on it. Chan smirked, knowing exactly what that meant.

"It's not enough".Felix whispered when Chan broke the kiss, his voice somehow going an octave deeper than usual, "I need more" Felix whined.

Chan hummed, leaning back a bit do he could take his shirt, his silvery dyed hair now fluffy and curly as it naturally is. Chan also pulled Felix's shirt over his head, and he rolled them over so Chan was hovering over Felix.

(WARNING! Not really full smut, but it's kind of close to it. If you wanna skip, you can)

Felix whined a little, pouting.

"What do you want, Hm?" Chan whispered.

"You" Felix smiled seductively.

Unlike Minho, Felix most definitely wasn't shy when it came to speaking his mind, and in that moment Chan was on his mind.

Nothing. But. Chan

"Hm, not just yet Lix, but there is something we can do" Chan smirked, his eyes flashing red for a split second.

Chan shuffled back enough to take his pants and shoes off, leaving him in only grey skin tight boxers and he unbuttoned and nearly ripped off Felix's jeans and threw the younger shoes off, throwing the discarded clothing to who knows where.

Chan opened Felix's muscular legs, resting between them as their chests nearly made contact. Chan propped himself up on his lower arms so he didn't fall onto Felix.

Felix had to slap a hand over his mouth to hide the loud moan that spiked from his lips when Chan rubbed his clothed erection against his own in a sort of experimental manner.

"Oh...jeez..." Felix's voice came out higher than expected, but it didn't phase Chan.

He slowly rubbed their clothed erections together, grunting and groaning every now and again whereas Felix let out small, high pitch moans.

"F-fuck" Felix cursed, his hand leaving his mouth as both of the younger small hands came up to once again grip Chan's shoulders tightly.

"Be a bit quieter Lix. Don't want anyone to hear us...yet" Chan smirked, picking up the pace just a little.

"Nng, Channie~" Felix moaned in a higher pitch, biting his bottom lip as he stared into Chan's eyes.

"You close Lix?" Chan asked in a hushed tone.

Felix nods, and Chan immediately attaches their lips in a passionate but rough kiss. Felix moaned loudly into the kiss when he finally released into his boxer briefs, and Chan followed soon after, a soft groan escaping the older male. It was sticky, and it felt weird, bit neither could care less as Chan collapsed on top of Felix.

(K, it's over now)

"Don't you think this is a bit...fast?" Felix asked softly.

Chan leaned his head back enough so he could look Felix in the eye.

"Not really. You?" Chan was being 100% serious.

Felix smiled, giggling as he shook his head.

"Nah" Felix replied, wrapping his arms around Chan's neck.

Chan lied his head down on Felix's chest, listening to the younger heartbeat. That night was the best sleep that both Chan and Felix had ever had...

Well....that escalated quickly...maybe too quickly? Ugh, I've been writing so much heavy chapters that this kinda just...slipped out I guess. I hope you enjoyed tho :3