A Hybrid!?

I honestly wasn't expecting to reveal Felix's secret this soon, but so far only Chan and BamBam will know. Yes Minho knows but only Felix, Chan and BamBam know that Minho knows...if that makes any sense.

So, 3 people know, and they won't tell anyone else because it's not their secret to tell.

Felix, JB and BamBam walked back to where the bus and the tents were, with JB having a few cuts and bruises from Felix, and Felix having more than just a few courtesy of BamBam.

BamBam headed towards the bus, seeing Chan leaning against it.

"Chan we gotta talk. That Felix kid, he's not-" "he's not human, I know" Chan cut him off, "I smelled it on him when I first saw him yesterday. He's a hybrid" Chan sighed.

BamBam scoffed, shaking his head.

"Yeah he's a hybrid alright, but he has no human in him" BamBam growled out.

Chan froze; he hadn't sensed that one before.

"Wait what?" Chan frowned.

"I could smell the demon on him sure....but the other scent was faint. I picked it up, although I'm not surprised you didn't. The other part of him....is Ghoul" BamBam sighed.

Chan had heard of Demon slash Ghoul hybrids before, but they were rare. Both Demons and Ghouls were as strong and fast as each other, although Demons couldn't heal like Ghouls could. Maybe that's why Felix's wounds from BamBam weren't healing yet. Also, Demons and Ghouls didn't get along for the most part, because they were so evenly matched and were basically almost the same except for the fact Ghouls couldn't eat human food but Demons could, meaning they had a higher chance of blending in with humans.

"But his Ghoul scent was so fucking faint...I was surprised that I could smell it. You're supposed to be the superior one here" BamBam joked, trying to lighten the mood slightly.

They all knew how dangerous and conniving most Hybrid's were, and in District 8 it was a crime to house or even give birth to Hybrid's, so it was a wonder that Felix and Minho had survived that long.

"Wait a second...his brother, Minho, is fully human" Chan frowned, "so maybe they aren't really brothers?" Chan said mostly to himself.

"Nah, they're related in some way...maybe they have the same mother?" BamBam questioned, also talking mostly to himself.

As they were lost in thought, Felix had walked over to them. He overheard a bit of their conversation, and although he really didn't want them to know, they had found out anyway, so he guessed he had some explaining to do. When he reached the two, they turned to him, obviously looking for some answers.

"This stays between us...right?" Felix asked, unsure.

"Yeah" Chan nods.

Chan never realized how ethereal and out of this world the boy looked until now, what with seeing him up close like this. His freckles were the cutest thing Chan had ever seen, and that was not something Chan thought everyday. He shook his head, willing those thoughts out of his head. He couldn't be falling for the younger already...could he?

"It's like an unspoken rule between Ghouls that we don't tattle on one another if they don't want their secret known. Also, Ghouls don't eat other Ghouls, because that's just sick and twisted. Although...there was that one-" "Don't even mention that fucking name Kunpimook" Chan growled, his eyes flashing red for a short second.

BamBam pouted at the use of his real name, but didn't say anything more. He knew how sensitive Chan was about the subject of that person so he didn't dare speak their name. He didn't even think it.

Felix looked confused for a few moments, before he shook his head and sighed.

"Yeah, I wasn't always a Ghoul by the way. I'm a bitten Ghoul, as you could say, although I didn't catch their name. I don't even know if it was a he or she because they attacked me from behind and  blacked out shortly after" Felix frowned, "but yeah, before that I was only half demon, half human. And by the way, Minho and I have the same mum and dad, it's just he was born a human like our mother, and I was born half demon. Our father was a full blood demon" Felix explained.

"Was? Is he dead?" BamBam asked.

"No, but our parents kicked us out when I was 10 and Minho was 12. They're part of the Council under Leader Seokjin" Felix huffed, "so they took part in our exile" 

"Wow, you're parents are fucked up then" BamBam scoffed. 

"It's only because Minho and I saw too much of the inner workings of the system...and what they planned to do to the Hybrid's who escaped the Council's sight. They were gonna slaughter us like fucking pigs and hang us as a warning to all parents pregnant with or hiding a Hybrid in their homes" Felix growled out, his eyes turning black for a split second.

"Well, looks like the laws in District 8 haven't changed at all" BamBam rolled his eyes.

Chan just stood there silently, watching Felix's every move. Both Demons and Ghouls were great liars; hence why they could blend in with the humans so easily (well, Demons more so than Ghouls). Chan didn't fully trust whatever Felix was saying, because he knew how manipulative Hybrids could be. But maybe Felix was different from most, because the younger seemed like he had genuine feelings and his attitude towards Minho screamed 'overprotective brother'. 

So maybe, just maybe, they could allow Felix to stay...

Yeah, idk what to say about this chapter other than I hope you enjoyed it :3 constructive criticism is welcome because istg i'll need it :'D