I Remember part 1

Okay, just put down your weapons again...actually, fuck it, keep your weapons up, y'all are gonna fucking kill me for this...in advance, I'm sorry ;-;

:::

With Jooheon, BamBam and Chan...

Jooheon led the two Ghouls through the winding tunnels of the damp, secret passageway that spanned from District 9 all the way to District 4 if you kept walking.

The exit the three came out of led into the council building dungeons where Shownu, Kihyun, Minhyuk and I.M were still locked up.

"You two go find where Lisa has Felix, I'll try and get these guys out of here" Jooheon whispers, pointing to the cell Shownu, Kihyun, Minhyuk and I.M shared.

Chan and BamBam nodded quietly walking up the steps that led to the main part of the council building.

"Don't you think this is a bit of a suicide mission!?" BamBam whisper yelled.

"Well, just shut up and be quiet so we won't get caught then" Chan hissed quietly as the two snuck up the steps as quietly as they could.

"Seriously Chan, this is literally the worst idea" BamBam whispered back.

There as a few moments of silence as the reached the top of the stairs...which is when BamBam decided to open his mouth again.

"We should've asked Jooheon to come with us-" "of for fuck sake BamBam, just shut up please!?" Chan whisper yelled.

"Tell me to shut up one more time and I'll put a stick up your ass" BamBam huffed.

"I'll put an 11 foot pole up yours then!" Chan shot back.

"Like you don't have one up your ass already" BamBam scoffed quietly as they crept through the main part of the council building.

"BamBam, I swear to fucking God I will literally sew your mouth shut!" Chan growled.

"Try me bitch" BamBam sassed.

"Don't you fucking talk back to me or I'll-" "HEY, OVER THERE!" They hear the voice of Hoseok shout.

"Fuck, RUN!" Chan exclaimed, and he and BamBam ran as fast as they could, being closely followed by Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok.

The two ran out of the council building, heading straight towards the forest. The Ghoul's were fast, much faster than the humans that followed them, and so they lost them quite easily. The two then stopped, leaning on a tree as they panted heavily, almost out of breath.

"Goddammit BamBam! I told you to shut up!" Chan growled.

"Oh whatever" BamBam huffed, "it's totally not my fault we got caught anyway!"

"It totally fucking is you dumbass! At least we lost them" Chan scoffed.

"But I guess you found something else" a familiar voice cooed.

Chan and BamBam whipped their heads in the direction of the voice, Chan growing extremely angry at the sight.

Felix wasn't tied up anymore, and was instead on his knees with Lisa pulling his hair upward. He was bleeding and bruised on various body parts, and his right eye had a bruise forming on it.

"What the fuck did you do to him?" Lisa snarled.

"Isn't it obvious? I beat him to a bloody pulp Channie" Lisa giggled wickedly, pulling at Felix's hair even more.

That's when Chan noticed the smirking figure next to her, and Chan froze. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. First Hyun-Jae...

Now it was Woojin.

"No...no you can't be..." Chan stuttered.

"Oh he is Channie, but he doesn't remember a thing about you" Lisa whispered lowly, but even so, Chan heard it.

"Why would you do this!? I've done nothing to you!" Chan exclaimed.

"I want your District and everyone in it" Lisa growled back, "and if you won't hand it over...I'll kill your precious little Hybrid" Lisa cooed.

Chan growled at the back of his throat, whipping out a knife that he carried with him everywhere, just in case. He intended to kill Lisa, but someone had stepped in front of her.

Lisa gasped quietly, shocked.

Woojin had just saved her life.

Woojin coughed up blood, glancing down at the knife in his chest.

"F-fuck" Woojin spat blood, glancing back up at Chan.

All of a sudden, memories came rushing back. Memories of his old life, before he died.

"Channie..." Woojin whispered.

"W-what?" Chan was shocked, as was Lisa.

"Chan...I remember now"

.........please don't kill me? *runs and hides*