The Beginning Of The End

(This first book is so very close to ending, Imma just warn you now!)

Time skip to a week later in District 9...

Hyungwon, Hyunjin AND Jungkook were finally all healed, but weren't really st fighting strength so JB and Jackson had to train them to get their fighting strength up and they also had to use the exercise equipment in the warehouse.

The storm that had been heading towards District 9 had disappeared as soon as it had hit District 5, which both relieved and worried Chan. Did that mean something else was heading their way?

Felix was also finally back to normal, and was now back to training against BamBam. Jackson was still doing one on one sparring with Minho, and Jackson was very surprised at how fast Minho was learning.

Chan was currently watching Felix lift weights; he had lost a fair bit of muscle due to being weakened and injured, since was trying his hardest to gain that muscle back. Chan had to stop himself from walking over there and kissing the living daylights out of Felix because damn did the hybrid looks sexy.

Chan growled at the back of throat, biting his bottom lip. Felix put the weights down, sitting up and panting heavily as he grabbed a face towel to wipe off the sweat. Felix glanced over at Chan, smirking.

"You okay there babe?" Felix chuckled.

Chan and Felix had also started officially dating, and surprisingly, it was Chan that asked Felix to be his boyfriend officially just a day earlier.

"I'm fine" Chan smiled through gritted teeth.

Felix giggled that deep giggle that never ceased to drive Chan crazy.

'If he doesn't stop, I'll literally die' Chan thinks to himself.

"Right, so why do you look like you're holding yourself back from doing something?" Felix asked, raising an eyebrow as he stood up.

"I'm not" Chan denied.

Felix's smirk widened as he sauntered over to Chan, standing right in front of his boyfriend.

"You don't have to hold yourself back from anything, you know that right?" Felix whispered, the smirk still on his face.

Chan huffed out a breath he didn't even know he was holding in, leaning down to capture Felix's lips in a heated kiss. Felix gripped onto Chan's shirt as he deepened the kiss, Chan's arms snaking around his waist.

"Oh my god, can you two go make out somewhere else?" Jimin cringed.

Jimin had also come out of hiding, and had also been training alongside Taehyung and Jungkook. One of Seokjin's guards, Hoseok, had also joined the District 9 ranks. Hoseok didn't really like Seokjin in the first place anyway.

(I've been planning the whole Hoseok situation for a long time now, I just didn't really know how to do it...so this is as good as that's gonna get XD)

"Whatever" Chan scoffed as he broke the kiss.

Jimin grimaced, walking over to the punching bag as Felix and Chan exited the workout area. Jooheon, however, was nowhere in sight...

In District 4...(I originally wasn't going to fully introduce Leo and Ravi until the sequel, but I've decided to do it now)

Jooheon stands in the middle of floor of the council room in District 4, Leo and Ravi standing not too far away.

"Are you sure she plans to do such a thing?" Leo raises an eyebrow.

Jooheon had just told the two what Lisa was planning on doing, and Jooheon had realised that they needed help so he went to Leo and Ravi.

"Yes, unfortunately" Jooheon sighs.

"She's insane" Ravi scoffs, "and even that's an understatement"

"Not insane, just power hungry" Leo scoffed.

Jooheon nods, sighing.

"Anyway, at least the Monsta X Clan are still alive" Ravi says.

"Yeah, because Leo would've rampaged through District 8 if anything happened to his little brother Kihyunnie" Hyuk giggled from beside Leo.

"Oh hush" Leo rolled his eyes, "but very true"

Jooheon stands there quietly, lost in thought. He had a bad feeling that this was just the beginning of what would come to a terrible end...

Five updates in one go, damn I'm proud of myself! UwU this will be the last update for today tho, just saying. It's literally 1:09 AM, I stayed up this long cuz I was waiting for skz to drop something, and they most certainly did. 4 lyric cards, but I couldn't flipping understand them ;-;