Generation JJ part 2

Yeah, this is a two parter HOWEVER it still counts as a double update. And by the way, by Friday, I meant my Friday, because I live in Australia, so for all my Northern Hemisphere readers, it's Thursday for you right?

By the way, I wanna interact with you all more, so where do y'all come from? I'm curious :3

Oh, and another thing, the ages of Jungkook and Jimin in this fanfic aren't their real ages. Taehyung is 22, as he is in real life, but Jungkook and Jimin are younger than Changbin but they're the same age as Felix, Seungmin, Hyunjin and Jisung. I'm going by western ages though, so they're all 18. If I was going by their Korean age, they'd be 19.

Anywho, on with the story!

Jungkook and Jimin ran like hell was on their heels, and technically it was. Changbin and Hyunjin were fast though, and were quickly catching up to them. Jungkook held onto Jimin's hand as tightly as he could as they ran, huffing, puffing and panting harshly. Jimin glanced back, yelping a little when Hyunjin and Changbin got really close to catching them. All of a sudden, Jimin was yanked sideways, Jungkook taking a sharp turn into a damp alleyway. Jungkook and Jimin ran behind a large trash bin, trying to keep their breathing quiet.

"Come out Jungkook and Jimin, we know you're in here" Hyunjin sighed.

"You're in massive fucking trouble brats" Changbin snarled.

Jimin gulped audibly, maybe slightly too loudly as Changbin and Hyunjin whipped their heads in the direction of where the sound came from which was behind the only large trash bin in the alley. Changbin smirked, storming over to where they were.

"Gotcha, you little shits" despite being short, Changbin was strong and had easily grabbed Jimin and threw him over his shoulder.

"H-hey, let me go!" Jimin yelled, flailing.

"We have orders from Chan hyung, and you know he has a say over Taehyung" Hyunjin simply said, grabbing Jungkook by the arm and pulling him along.

"Channie has no power over us assholes" Jungkook spat.

"You seem to be forgetting he's the reason you two and Taehyung are alive. I'm sure you remember what-" "don't mention the name Changbin" Hyunjin cut his boyfriend off.

No one in District 9 could ever forget her...the person who broke every single rule in the Ghoul society and is the reason why Chan is such a harsh leader.

This person broke his heart. (ooooh draaaaamaaaaa)

Changbin scowled at the thought of her, grinding his teeth together. An angry Changbin was a scary Changbin; and his anger could rival that of Chan's, because Chan's anger was downright fucking terrifying and could scare even the biggest, strongest Ghoul. Jungkook and Jimin really hoped they wouldn't have to face Chan's wrath. However, when they got through the tear in the fence, Jungkook was shoved in front of and Jimin was thrown in front of a very pissed off Chan who had Taehyung kneeling beside him with his hand pulling his hair upward painfully.

Jungkook could feel the anger coming off of Chan in waves, and he gulped. Chan looked relatively calm in his expression aside from the fact his eyes were that searing red colour and Jungkook could see him grinding his teeth.

"What have I said about causing havoc in District 8 huh?" Chan spoke eerily calmly, but was extremely displeased when Jimin and Jungkook didn't answer him, "ANSWER ME!" Chan roared, now letting his anger be known.