Danger

Still in District 4...

Leo paced back back and forth across the floor, trying to process what Jooheon had explained to him. Ravi stood there calmly, although there was a glint in his eyes that kind of scared Jooheon.

If you thought Leo was a loose canon, Ravi was worse. Ravi was either downright insane or the softest person ever, and the only one who could actually handle his insanity was N, Ravi's Incubus lover.

Jooheon would be lying if he said he wasn't terrified of Ravi, but at least N was there to reign Ravi in if he snapped.

Leo sighed heavily as he stopped pacing, looking Jooheon straight in the eyes.

"Tell me if anything else happens" Leo huffed.

"I always do" Jooheon smirks, turning around to walk out of the building.

"And Jooheon!" Leo calls out.

Jooheon turns his head, humming a 'yes?'.

"If Chan hurts Felix or any of the Monsta X Clan, tell him I'll let Ravi loose on his ass" Leo growled.

Jooheon nods, but being the friend he is, felt like he needed to defend Chan somewhat.

"Chan wouldn't dare hurt Felix. They're Mates, for one, and for two, Felix would beat him to a pulp if Chan hurt any of the Monsta X Clan members"

:::

Back in District 9...

The atmosphere was calm, but everyone had that sinking feeling in their stomachs. They knew they were preparing for something, something bad. Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung were surprisingly obeying every word Chan was telling them, and even though Jooheon considered himself more of the watcher and the messenger, even he was preparing himself for the inevitable battle that would happen.

They had heard nothing of Lisa this entire week, and it was nerve wracking. Felix was fucking terrified, because he now knew what that Ghoul bitch was capable of.

Everyone was on edge.

"I hate this" Hyunjin growled.

"Hate what?" Changbin asked.

"Even the youngest of everyone here Jeongin is training. He's only 17, this shouldn't be happening!" Hyunjin exclaimed, punching the wall of the exercise room in the warehouse, "this is bullshit!"

"You heard what Chan said; he needs everyone here at fighting strength" Changbin sighs, "and that includes Jeongin"

"Aren't you scared Binnie? Jeongin could lose his life because of this!" Hyunjin exclaimed.

"Hyunjin, all of us are scared" Changbin growled out, "even Jeongin's fucking terrified. Seungmin said that he's been crying himself to sleep these past few nights!" Changbin exclaimed, sighing heavily.

"Hasn't that bitch done enough!? She almost wormed her way back into Chan's heart, nearly fucking killed Felix, and is using Seokjin!" Hyunjin growls, turning to the punching bag and punching it extremely hard.

It took a bit for the pain to settle in because Hyunjin was so angry, but it did eventually.

"Ow fuck, I think I sprained my wrist" Hyunjin winced, holding his wrist tightly.

Changbin sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Idiot. You're lucky I keep a bandage on me, just in case" Changbin smirked, taking the bandage roll out of his pants pocket, wrapping Hyunjin's wrist.

"What would I do without you?" Hyunjin sighed lovingly.

"You'd probably be dead" Changbin joked, smiling a little.

Hyunjin chuckled softly, leaning down to place a soft kiss on Changbin's forehead. Changbin blushed as he finished wrapping Hyunjin's wrist, looking up at Hyunjin. Hyunjin leans down, capturing Changbin's lips in a soft kiss.

"Babe, if I don't make it" Hyunjin started as he broke the kiss.

"Don't...don't say that" Changbin gripped the front of Hyunjin's shirt, tears forming in his eyes.

"Changbin, if I don't make it, you have to try and move on., you have to live on without me" Hyunjin whispers, placing his forehead against Changbin's as he stared into Changbin's teary eyes.

"I'd die without you" Changbin sniffled.

"Babe, lemme finish" Hyunjin smiled, also kind of tearing up, "if I don't make it, look after Minnie for me...please" Hyunjin begged.

"O-of course I will" Changbin sniffled, silently crying.

They closed their eyes, just resting their foreheads together and held onto each other so tight that they felt like if they let the other go, they would disappear forever.

And none of them even knew how close the danger was...

I had VIXX LR's song Beautiful Liar on repeat while I wrote that HyunBin moment and I nearly cried ;-;