Revealing The Truth

Y'all are in for another surprise in this chapter :P By the way, sorry for not updating in a couple of days...

Lisa threw Hyungwon into the isolation cell, slamming the door and locking him in, giggling madly.

"Look what happens when you don't give us what we want" Lisa pouted, mocking him.

"Leo is going to kill all of you, as is Ravi" Hyungwon growls

"And what makes you think they care about your puny existence hm?" Lisa chuckles.

"Because any enemy of Seokjin's is a friend of Leo and Ravi" Hyungwon smirks.

Lisa glares at Hyungwon, banging her hands on the bars of Hyungwon's cell causing him to flinch and fall backwards onto his butt.

"What I want to know is how do they know about what's going on here in Seokjin's Districts" Lisa growled, "You know something, don't you?"

"I only know as much as you do; nothing" Hyungwon spat.

"Oh, I know more than you think" Lisa smirks evilly.

"Then why don't you tell that lover of yours huh?" Hyungwon scoffed.

"Because I want my plan to play out perfectly" Lisa hummed.

"What plan?" Hyungwon raised an eyebrow.

"The plan where I becomes the leader of all the Districts...including District 9" Lisa cackled.

Hyungwon glared at her as she walked away, but unknown to both of them J was watching from the shadows, intending to tell Chan everything. It was time...

Time to reveal the truth.

:::

J squeezed through the gap in the fence that led into District 9, a cloak covering him from head to toe and his hood covering his face so no one could see his true identity. Chan was leaning against his bus, and not too far away stood Jisung, JB, BamBam, Yugyeom and Felix. J smiled at Felix for a split second; at least they were looking after him somewhat now that he couldn't.

J walked up to Chan, who smiled slightly at J.

"It's been a while. What happened?" Chan asked.

"The Monsta X clan has been thrown into the dungeons" J spoke simply.

"What?" Chan growled.

"They knocked 5 of them out, but they left Hyungwon conscious and he's badly beaten" J sighed.

Chan sighed heavily, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, wouldn't put that one past Seokjin" Chan scoffed.

J just nods, becoming silent. Chan frowns at J.

"What's wrong?" Chan asked.

"I think it's about time I reveal myself to the others" J furrowed his eyebrows, nodding to himself.

Chan frowned, shaking his head.

"It's better for you to keep your identity secret J. You never know who could be watching" Chan tried to reason with his best friend.

J shook his head, sighing heavily.

"I'm tired of hiding Chan" He lifts his hood up and off of his head, "I'm tired of watching all this happen without doing anything" J growled.

"Yeah, well I am too" Chan growls back, "but this Districts safety is what concerns me, and you are my best friend and closest ally" Chan sighed.

"I agree, but I'm just..." J sighed in agitation, "I'm getting fucking annoyed with this shit. I'm one hundred percent done with everyone's bullshit, and I'm sick of not being able to do anything except watch all of this happen!" J exclaimed.

"Grrr okay, okay, okay" Chan growled, sighing, "c'mon, some of them are over here. I'm sure some of the others will be here soon enough" Chan snapped, walking over to where JB, BamBam, Jisung, Yugyeom and Felix stood. Minho and Jackson had also joined the small group, obviously just getting back from Minho's training. J pulled his hood back over his head, hiding his face once again.

"Oh, wassup J" JB smiled a little.

J just nods, looking over to Felix. Felix looked a little confused, as did Minho, but neither questioned it.

"Guys, this is J. He's the one who's been getting BamBam and I food from District 8" Chan nodded at J, signalling that he could take off his hood.

J took of his hood, and both Minho and Felix froze.

"No...no it can't be..." Felix breathed out.

Minho held onto his brothers arm, squeezing it. Felix saw red; he was angry. He knew who J was. In fact, both Minho and Felix recognised J. He was the one who executed their sister...

Lee Jooheon

THAT'S RIGHT BISHES! JOOHEON IS J! XDDDDDDDD I trolled you guys so bad lol I'm sorry. Also, this chapter is so short AGAIN oops...also, BE HONEST, who did you guys think J was?

I HAVE SOME NEWS AS WELL! Mah internet child @Qwiyomii is making a trailer for this fanfic! idk when it'll be up tho, but she's currently working on it, so that's good :3 trust me when I say it's gon' be LIT :3 (her YT is the same as her wattpad user BTW)

I TOTALLY FORGOT TO MENTION THIS but if y'all have discord, Qwiyomii and I have a ChanLix server there for all ya ChanLix shippers :3 here's the link ----> https://discord.gg/V8zZppx
AND BTW, GO CHECK OUT HER NEW STORY 'Te Amo' it only has a prologue atm but plz keep an eye on it!