Anti & Dark Vs Incoming Forces

By the age of 19, I was a guard for the prince of my kingdom Prince Pewds. He was kind and sweet, though his jokes lack any comedic sense. My god, I don't know why or how but something felt off that day. The are was thick with sweet smells of flowers blooming, the tree were a beautiful green, a type of green that you'd only see in movies. My gut told me something was wrong, but still I kept my composure and acted like everything was okay.

The prince told us to relax a little. It's such a nice day, he had said to us. Why don't we go for a swim. Of course I was down for it. Dark said ever so excitedly, hell yeah. I remember just laying on my back in the warm summers waters. I was relaxing and letting my mind drift. Slowly escaping reality, and entering the dream world.

Suddenly I heard my name being frantically told. Anti, anti we need to get out! Anti hurry! As I rushed out of the water I saw something that still makes my skin crawl. An army of demons, rebelling against the kingdom, against the king. I knew what I had to do. I remember my brother taught me about a fair swordsman. How to know when to show mercy and how to kill anyone who tries to kill you.

Oh, Malcolm. I wonder are you disappointed in me. At the monster I've become. If I saw you again, would you be horrified at the scars on my body. The scar on my neck. I miss you, I wish I said sorry. I wish I knew whether or not you would forgive me, ever. The last memory I have of you is before I went to training you were to the knights. You told me to be careful and I said I didn't need to. You rolled yours eyes at me. You laughed. Your laugh, that's what I will always remember, the good times before the hell I've gone through. Before the betrayal, before I left.

There we were dark and I back to back. Our powers weren't enough to fight them back. We had to flee. Dark took the prince they ran, leaving me to fight. He knew I wouldn't make it back, yet he did nothing he never even looked back. He was the one who said we'd have each other's backs. Yet he abandoned me. Left me to go through hell.

Dark you bastard, I thought to myself at that moment, I will get revenge for what you've done....