Malcolm's Demise

"Call the co-leader of the army!" Screamed the king to his royal guardsmen. Pewds the King had a plan to have control over his enemy's castle. If he took over this castle he would have a territorial advantage against the Netherworld. The kingdom of Youtubia and the dark demons of the netherworld have been at war with each for 2 and a half years at this point. Countless lives have been taken. Families destroyed during the greatest of battles. Disease and famine have run rampant in the once prominent Kingdom of Youtubia.

Orphans roam the streets, begging for food and shelter. Soldiers are coming home to an unrecognizable town of crime and death. The king stands at the highest balcony staring down upon the Hell down below. He knows something has to be down and he doesn't care what he has to do. Or who has to sacrifice. The king is willing to kill and sacrifice more to get what he wants. He's still staring, lost in his thoughts when the co-leader walks in. "Malcolm we need you to do something in the name of the kingdom," the King says in a voice that's barely audible. The king just went straight to the point no hellos, not even turning around. "Malcolm we need you to lead a troop of people to the Highest Point, where the castle is." "My King isn't that suicide?" Malcolm asked worried about what will happen if he dies. How will his mother coop with two sons gone? She couldn't, she wouldn't. He knew the fact was true.

"I can't do it by my King, my family is at risk if I die," Malcolm said. "This isn't a subject of me asking you Malcolm. I'm telling you. You are leading the troop to take over the castle. You will kill every man in there and you will succeed or you can forget coming home." Pewds finally turned and gave Malcolm a cold look. Malcolm was a spitting image of Anti. Well, reverse that since Anti is younger. He had a thick head of completely brown hair. Blue eyes and a beard. Taller than Anti but just as nice.

"Now Malcolm" continued the tyrannical leader " do we understand?" Malcolm thought for a second. He knew he had no choices in the matter he had to agree. He had to protect his family. He knew the king knew people who could make people "disappear" for a long time. So he agreed"yes my king I understand."

The day of the battle

"Alright men look to your left, now look your right. You see the man next to you? Well, he's going to most likely end up dead today. We all know the objective. Destroy the enemy and take over the castle in the name of Youtubia." He looked around, he knew so many men would die that his stomach was doing flips. "Alright let's go!"

There they battled. Many falling within minutes of the battle starting. Bloodshed everywhere they looked. Men would just give and lay down on the ground waiting to be killed by the enemy. Malcolm would yell at them until his throat was burning and raw. He continued inwards in taking over the castle with bodies falling all around him. He knew victory was only an arms reach away as well. By the end of the day it was only five people left, including another man who was next to him. He remembered his name being Chase or something. "Hey uh Chase go to that corner and plant the sticky bomb on those doors. We're going to blow them up, got it?" "Yeah man got it! YOLO BITCHES." Chase said as he put the bomb on the door to open it up. And it was at that moment that everything happened in a flash.

It was all a blur. They all ran in and attacked the enemy. They took everyone out easily. Except for one. This one snuck out of nowhere and stabbed Malcolm twice in the ribs and chest. The attacker was killed with one shot by Chase. Malcolm quickly bled out. Before he died, his final words were this "I love that our so much Anti, now we" see each other again." When rose words were said, his eyes rolled back and he died.

The king got word of the victory and the deaths. He only smiled and said "good". Then he went back to his room. He wasn't heard from for two days. They found him rocking back and forth whispering to himself. They left him to his business.