The Decision of What to DO

Jack and Wiishu POV:

"Jack if what your saying is true, then what are we going to do?" Signe said in a worried tone. She had just come home from the greenhouse to take care of her little plants. She noticed it was quiet in the apartment, which was unusual because it's Jack. They had both picked him up and put on the spare bedroom mattress. He was burning up. His skin was dripping sweat and he looked paler than Sean. That's really pale.

"Signed we have to get cold water, go do that. I'll get him in something softer and drier. So that way it won't bother him." "Okay Sean, I'll be right back." Sean went to take off Antis shirt when he saw the two long marks. Except at that moment, Sean realized something. "Signe there's an infection where his wings used to be, what do we do?" "Sean don't touch let me see it." Wiishu wooshed upstairs medicine in hand. "Okay it's not spreading, I'll give him the medicine I got to treat my head cold. It's all up to him now."

They both gave out a huge sigh. Walking downstairs, they said nothing to each other. Sitting on the couch Signe finally said what Sean was thinking " we can't let him leave, he's not right. He's both mentally and physically sick. I can't in good mind just let him leave." "No me neither, like you said it's all up to him."

Anti POV

The Fever. It was so hot, everything hurt. Even things that I didn't think could hurt, were killing me. I was screaming, crying just trying to get anyone to help me. I heard jack yelling... then I saw this woman. She was so pretty, with short brown hair big hazel eyes. A beautiful body shaped like an hourglass. She was gorgeous.

They put me on a bed. So soft and comfortable, I felt myself fall asleep right away. I felt myself drift to somewhere else. It was another field, apparently, I love fields because I keep ending up in one... I woke up and I got that warm feeling again, the same warmth I possessed Jack. It felt kind of nice, I actually never wanted to leave to be honest. All my life I had to fight and protect myself. I just, at this point wanted to quit. I wanted to enjoy the warmth.

"Anti" I heard a voice say. "Keep going, don't give up, don't lose control, keep the little grip of sanity you have left. Clutch it in your hands." " Who are you, know?" The man was very tall, and he stood in armor. He had green wings like I had... then it hit me. This man, this was my long-dead father. "Fa-father? Is that you?"

"Yes my son, it is. I only came to help you. Anti, you've been through so much pain, so much heartbreak. The fever is nothing to you. Keep fighting my son, please. I love you anti, don't give up." " You're not really here, you're just a figment of my imagination," I said. "No I'm really here," he said while he hugged me"I'll always be here, even if you can't see me". I started crying in his shoulder. " I don't want to leave, I love it here. I want to be here with you."

" I know my son" with that I started to float away. He gave me this sad look. I knew we wouldn't see each other again for a while.

I woke up in the bed. A nice clean one. I also realized I was in different clothes. I got out of the bed, legs wobbly, and somehow made my way down the stairs. I saw Jack and the beautiful woman at a table together eating. I almost went upstairs. I stayed and watched them, they both turned around, Jack with a mouth full food looked at me wide-eyed and smiled. They looked at each other, and the woman said " Anti, my name is Signe. Welcome to your new home...."