Laser Fun

"I'm bored," Anti said in a loud yawn. "What do you want me to do? Shit out something fun?" Sean said in an annoyed tone. He had been stuck with Anti all day. Signe was out of town visiting family and she wouldn't be home until later that night. Her mom's cat had kittens and wanted to see both her mom and kitties. The Irishman and Anti just sat around all day, with the exception of Sean recording some videos and Anti sitting next to the desk watching. They watched tv Anti played on his iPad. Nothing really special.

Sean just sat around thinking, "Antis' right this is boring, I wonder what there is to do?" Then Sean remembered the yarn. "Well, Anti isn't the smartest man around. I wondering if liked the yarn what other cats like the thing he likes? I mean I did just get this laser pointer from the shop. Maybe he'd like it." With that thought in his head, the Irish potato head got up to try and find the laser pointer. He passed by Anti without saying a word.

Sean looked through the draws. Al over the bed. He couldn't find it anywhere. He looked to see if it was in his backpack and load and behold there it was. It was very small but very bright red on the outside. "Hey Anti, I have something that will get both of us going" Sean said running in with the laser pointer behind his back. "What is it Sean, don't you see I'm trying to get through this level of angry birds," Anti said plainly, looking down at the screen still. Sean went over and turned it off. "What the fuck do you want?" "Relax Anti. Look what I got. I know you liked the yarn so here's a laser pointer. I mean you can chase it and stuff." "Oh please, Sean that won't-" Anti stopped in mid-sentence when Sean turned it on and pointed it on the wall.

"That stupid dot will be mine! " Anti screamed chasing after it. He chased it from one room to the next. Meanwhile, Sean couldn't stop laughing. He actually came close to peeing himself that's how hard he laughed. They continued this for hours and Sean heard the jingle of keys. By that point, they both stopped in their tracks. Signe came home to a surprise clean house and two sweaty green-haired men. "Um... what the fuck are you guys doing? Why are you both so sweaty?" Signe asked concerned a little. "Oh I and Anti were bored, so I found a laser pointer and Anti And I have been going nonstop. We were actually going to call it quits soon. Right, Anti? Anti?"

They both looked for him. Signe finally found him asleep on his bed. Still in his clothes. "Leave him, he's wiped out." "Okay, Signe." "You smell like sweat Sean, go take a shower, then come to bed." "Yes, ma'am. I love you." "I love you too." So Sean took a quick shower and went to bed. He immediately fell asleep. Signe only smiled and thought "How did I get this lucky to have someone as sweet and goofy as Sean in my life." With that final thought, Signe shut off the light and went to sleep herself.