A Hellish Reunion Part 2

It's been a weird time for Anti. He's been feeling like something is going to. Someone is coming. He's been on high alert like someone will pop out of nowhere and attack him. The feeling of being watched was beginning to become too much for him. Even if Sean would call him. Even just calling him, would make him jump. He kept looking over his shoulder. It was too much, he needed out. At least for a little while.

"Sean, I'm losing it." Anti said in a scared tone. He was nervous, he didn't know why. "What's a matter Anti? What's the matter? You're acting weird. You've been acting weird. Please before we go anywhere, tell me what wrong?" "Sean, I feel like someone is here. Someone who I know shouldn't be here. It doesn't feel right. I need to leave this place, I need to just walk around. See what's going on! I'm going to lose my shit if don't!" "Well, yeah sure. I can and will. But you know the rules." "Make myself look more human." "Yup." "See ya later." "Bye Anti."

There was Anti in the streets of Dublin. He looked human. No sharp teeth, no blood stained hands. None of that. Just human. Maybe a little weird though. Anti was looking over his shoulder every thirty seconds. Twitching his eye, the same eye that was hurt in the battle with Dark. "Damn you Dark, you did this to-." He stopped in his tracks. He recognized someone. A man with Asian like features. A man with a familiar scent. This man was also acting odd. Looking over his shoulder. Twitching a little bit. He recognized this man. He knew this man. But the man himself wasn't who he recognized. No. It was his scent he remembered so clearly. From home. Home. "Yeah, I spot you, you son of a bitch." The man turned around, he stared at Anti. Started for a good second and made a face. He knew Anti too. Anti was right, it was Dark!

The two men chased each other. They ran and ran without even realizing back at Sean's place. "Anti what's wrong with you? This is Mark Fisbach. He's my friend!" "That's not your friend Sean, that's Dark!" "What Anti, that's." "He's right, Sean or Jack. I'm Dark. Mark let me possess him so I wouldn't stick out to much." They just stood there for a second. Anti stared at Dark with pure hatred. He hated this man, for abandoning him. "Anti" Dark finally said breaking the silence, "I'm so sorry. You're my best friend and I abandoned you. I tried looking for you, but-." "Shut up, you don't get a voice. You let me get hurt, you did this! You did Dark! I want you to die. This time you will." With that Anti punched Dark.

Dark was in shock. After the punch, Dark left Marks body. Mark backed up holding his now profusely bleeding mouth. "Mark are you okay?" "We Ned to go, now!" Mark as they ran into the other room. "It's just you and me Anti. I'm tired of you being mad at me. I am sorry. I don't want to fight you. But I will if I have too." With that Anti tried to scratch Dark with his now bloody claws but missed and got soccer punched in the stomach. Anti bent over in pain. "So that's how to wanna play, huh." Anti said. This was the beginning of one one of the mightiest of fights in all of the dimensions.