Antis Sacrifice

Although I was posted I kept fighting my way through and trying to catch up to Dark. I fought with my trusty sword at hand. Then one of those bastards broke my sword. I killed him with the sharp end of it and took his spear. I continued to fight to catch up Long after I lost sight of them. After a while I had a clear path, so I flew to get out of there. Unfortunately for me one of the demons decided to throw a spear at my left wing. It shocked me, the pain was so quick and intense that I plummeted hard to the ground and blacked out.

I came to in a chamber, I remembered what was going on so I fought to get out of there. I needed to find a way home from that place, wherever I was. I took down to guards and I ended up limping my way out. Blood was dripping all over the place. My blood and I knew I was losing a lot of it too fast. I came across a hallway, there towards the end stood a man. Tall and black all you could see were his beady eyes and horns sticking out from his head. I was so focused on him, one of the guards ended up knocking me out from behind.

I woke up, chain around my throats in a damp and hot room. It had no windows and the source of light was from the torches lit all around me. I noticed a man, the same man from the hallway, staring at me. He came closer and closer until I could his beady eyes staring into my eyes. My face reflected in his eyes. He started first by punching me. He asked me what I knew of the king. I said nothing. I kept my mouth shut for days. He said that since I won't talk I won't eat, drink, or go to the bathroom. Which sucked by the way. So I just layed on the floor for, I forgot how long. I just know it was a long time.

You might be wondering to yourself, whatever happened to antis wings. Well, the wing that was stabbed got infected. Puss began to form, I'll spare you the details. One day the man in black came to me giant daggers in hand. He said it was my last chance to talk, or else he'd do something that he thought would devastate me, which it did. However, I continued to keep silent. Well, he held me down, which wasn't hard at this point, and cut off my infected wing. I screamed in agony but still said nothing. So cut off my other wing.

That might I was crying loudly, begging God to end it all. I actually passed out from all the pain and exhaustion after that. I don't know when, but I had developed friend. I had the full conversation with no one and nobody. The guards realized I snapped.

The isolation drove me nuts so, in a bold move, I decided I would escape with what little sanity I had left. I crushed the one guard's head with a simple punch. Took his spear and ended up killing another 10 guards with it. They didn't have wings and I didn't have wings so I didn't know what to do as far as getting home. So I walked around the place killing guards whenever I could. I found some clothes and put those on. I didn't care to find the person who had cut off my wings. I just wanted to go home. Soon I found this creature that could fly me home.

I was determined to get home. I wanted nothing more than to see my best friend...